My name is Squishy....

A

anothersquish

and I am a nappyholic...

I spotted something too good to pass by and as such I have just bought....
TWELVE Blueberrys
2 x Opal
2 x Tanzanite
2 x Sapphire
2 x Chocolate on Spots
1 x Cow Print
1 x Lemon and Lime
2 x Blue Latte Spots

Nappy Bucket, flushable liners, 8x bamboo wipes, 8x fleece wipes, 8x cotton wipes, herbal solution for the wipes and 2x nappy bags
fooorrrrr....
£115 inc postage :thumbup:

OH doesnt know yet....I am in soooo much trouble :blush:

hey...bargain though right??? They havent been used, they are from a real nappy group!
I am going to have to sell a couple....no pink so the pink spotted chocolate one will have to go and I already have a sapphire and fire opal so one of each of those will have to go too. I have two blue latte spots too but ones a side snap so I reckon I can get away with that...LOL

are the large and are they SS?
i want choc pink spots but SS ;)

yeah bargain, i think had i seen em i woulda cried lol

:rofl: are they poppers or aplix? If they are poppers can I have dibs on a sapphire?

ROFL they are all BTP and I dunno what fastening they are....I didnt bother looking ROFL!!! I will go check...LOL

It doesnt say! I am going to assume aplix though because the photo shows aplix nappies.

what Im most excited about is seeing what prints the wet bags are....I wonder if one is cowprint...if they are pinkish I will cry!

Bloody hell, that's a bargain! :lol:

wow that was really good!! Did u say new too? Have they been used for demonstartions or something?

see squishy, your OH cant go mad, the ones you dont want will be dibbed within an hour :rofl:

Squish, i feel that you may need some kind of fluff junkie's annonymous group lol...

had to come see the confession thread...but my god- bloody BARGAIN if u ask me!! Oh cant argue that...nothing like fresh fluff! Cant believe they're new??!!

hahaha, he will be mad when the massive package appears on the doorstep!!!

They have just been used as show pieces, not prewashed and never been on a bum!
If anyone here would be interested in any of the ones I dont want let me know, obviously will be reasonably priced considering what I have got them for. If noone here wants them I will put them on CNT for more when they arrive but SHHHHHHHHHHH

That's such a bargain although Squish you do have a slight addiction x

usednappies of all places...the seller has some really nice minkis for sale still :)

*off to check used nappies*

Is it easy to use? Im no good with auction sites I don't have the patience x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"