My name is Squishy....

its pretty easy, less to have to trawl through than on ebay *gives ebay evils*
Shes got a load of BGs as well...bargain for someone?
https://www.usednappies.co.uk/7599,owner_id,other_items

hehe if both wetbags are girly I will cry....one thing I do really need is a wetbag LOL

aw id be gutted too

:o femme lol i was gonna bid on that hot pink minki till i saw you had already :hugs:

It's too big for Smallo just yet, you should buy it and sell it to me after! :lol:

She just messaged me back and they are both brown with pink spots....nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Anyone want to swap a pinkish wetbag for a non pinkish one ROFL!!!

aw no squishy :|

mines angel dots print from cushie so no good for ya lol

She just messaged me back and they are both brown with pink spots....nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

I have none, will buy one from you though :D

I always think changing bags and wetbags should match the mum not the baby... it's not like he'd be wearing it and you're the one who has to carry it! You should sooooo keep them!

ah yeah but OH will be carrying it more than me....maybe I can sneak it though.....
Femme I will take some piccies once they are here so you can see what they are like :)

Shes posting them tomorrow...excitement!! OH still doesnt know....I dont think Im gonna tell him, I will just claim its his fault coz he keeps going on about liking the blueberrys...think that will work or am I going to be divorced??!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you are gonna be overrun with fluff soon!!!! ...i would swap one of my wetbags but the only one i have that isnt girly is cow and i LOVE LOVE LOVE my cow :mamafy: i might have one of the girly fluff's off you tho :blush:

I had hoped that one of the wetbags would be a cow one but nope LOL
What I will probably do is sell the stuff I have doubles of or that OH will deem "girly" (the bugger) and use that to buy a cow wetbag....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->