My new baby toy :)

iwantabub

Reaction score
Super excited as this weekend is our last before baby comes on tuesday and my hubby got me and bubs an awesome present which I wanted for ages which is the

Angel care movement and sound monitor.

Set it up in his little Moses basket and all seems well :) obviously hard to tell without bubs but all the other functions work great... There's a thermometer and sound and a night light for when he goes into his own room and it has vibrating alerts and sound as well... We got the two pads and the two hand sets.

Super happy so far :)
Hopefully it will stop me getting up and poking him to make sure he's ok when asleep lol

Pointless post but yay.. Just excited as I get to hold my little man in three days :)

Oooo so cool! I want one of those - been looking on ebay but gonna wait until the NCT sale by me and hope to get one there :)

I wanted one but was worried I couldn't afford one, managed to find it on offer in tesco for £37! We got the single pad and single handset, house isn't big enough to need two! Going to give so much peace of mind I think. Shirlwhirl, check out gumtree and Facebook selling pages too. Just seen one go on my local page for £15!! x

Thanks Lexi - I will! I keep forgetting about gumtree!

IMG you girls are so lucky... We got a bargain here by haggling and comparing online prices.. They are $449 rrp and we got it for $239 ...

Everything is inflated in Australia!!

The one I got is normally £99 and I think the double is closer to £199, no idea why the shop had it so cheap! That's a great saving you got! Haggling doesn't really work here in most places. Definitely worth shopping around, I can't believe some of the price differences sometimes! xx

It was so silly the shop had the single plate and handset for $329 and the double for $279 on special and then I haggled...

Dunno why the double was cheaper... Seems ridiculous lol

I couldn't believe the difference in prices in our prams/ strollers etc... A bugaboo (which I couldn't justify paying for) over here is over $1200 just for the basic one then of u want a bassinet etc its more I think...

U sure got a bargain with the $39 pounds ... I love finding bargains like that... Makes ya feel so much better about spending lol

Those mats are a GODSEND! We got a single one (mat only no monitor) after LO refused to sleep on her back. It brang peace of mind when we put her on her tummy.

Yay for angelcare!

Yaayy...good luck for your baby arrival on Tuesday hun!!
I'll have the same monitor arriving next weekend; I live in Spain but could get in cheaper in the UK so have my family bringing it over for me. It has really good reviews xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->