My new cycle and mindset!

Mabythistime

Reaction score
Ok, back to Cycle day 1..Anyone else here starting out again:coffee:
TTC # 1 for 2 years, just turned 35
Cycle: Between 26 and 29 days.

Well, this month I have learned something new yet again. Suddenly AF was late, but I knew it was not my month :cry: So there was no reason. I joined a thread about Ladies being late...and there I found people who's AF have just stayed away completely - no reason - no warning - nothing.

Although I sometimes feel so sick and tired of trying and I get so hopeless, I now will rather be a little bit more on the thankful side that I do not have 50 day cycles like some ladies (anyone can imagine the wait there) and that my AF did arrive last month. I also think of the ladies on my cycle day 1 now :hugs:

And this will be the first month using OPK and proper BBt-ing!

SO HERE IS TO BEING POSITIVE FOR MAY/JUNE

All the best to you too and I would like to hear from other Cycle Day 1's

xx

Hi am not on cd1 ,but just wanted to wish u all the best and am glad u feel positive ttc is stressful so well done ,sending u lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Not on CD1 but same as Desperado sending loads of :dust: and hope your BFP and sticky bean comes along soon :dust:

:hugs:

Also not on day1 but

here's to this being your month :thumbup:

:dust:

Hello! I love your new PMA. :thumbup:I hope you get your BFP very soon. I have PCOS and it took me years to get a regular cycle. I was one of those women who had cycles that would just go on and on and on. It was soul destroying!

All the best!
xxxx

I"m not on cd1 but just want to wish you loads of luck and buckets of babydust hunni xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->