My New Potty!

adzuki

Mom to Miss M.
Reaction score
Whoever thought I'd get so excited over a potty! This sounds awesome!

I am going to try EC in earnest once I finish my volunteer obligations for the olympics :)

https://ecobotts.ca/store/product_info.php?products_id=124

:)
A

Ohh lovely! I want one of those when Caitlyn's old enough. They just look nicer than the bright plasticy ones! Good luck with EC!

That's an awesome potty- I love that it's biodegradable! Thanks for sharing the link too.

Have fun at the olympics! :)

am i being a tad doh! but whats EC?

*EDIT* no ignor that question...i just googled it. Thats really interesting...i might do some further research into that! i'd very vaguely heard of that b4 but never the term EC. i'll b keeping a close eye on ur journal A to see how its going!

and thats a v cool potty!

:) Yeah - once I get the potty I am going to sit her on it and play after every bottle so that I can start to "cue" her (going "psss, psss" when she pees). I don't know if it will go anywhere, but it doesn't cost anything to try it!

A

I LOVE ECing!!! How has it been going? I have only changed 6-7 dirty diapers since we started at the end of February!!

I have a clear potty - very similar to the BBLP. I love how eensie teensie it is!! :cloud9: So cute!

Agh Stiina - I havent done it since march as we've been at Y's parents in Japan and they aren't that into it. So now all has been unravelled, and miss M moves around too much. I am actually thinking of feeding her while she sits on the potty, since that's when she poos anyhow. LOL! Good for you for starting early!!!

A

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back