my OH health!!

mummynummy

Reaction score
hi all my OH/BF is suffering with ibs, he done everything from changing his diet to colonoscopy, its driving him up the wall, he depressed cause he thinks the colonoscopy didnt find anything even tho, they took some samples of his intestings, to make him more upset is that i am 22weeks pregnant and he wants to be able to go out with the baby when it comes, i been helping and incourge him but nothings working and it making me depressed cause i cant help him, i want him to be happy the only way for that to happen is that the ibs is gone, i just cant think of anything to do i told him he has to wait for the results but its usless to what i say. it be really great if someone can actually help him. he needs and want helps. please help him talk to him. he done everything he really has and he really dont have a life, it has really screwed up his life he wont go anywhere just in case it plays up, he only 24 and its just really sad seeing him getting sacked from work not going anywhere in pain all the time, he took pills, it be a miracle if someone actually help him and talk to him.
thanks

:hugs: I have not had IBS, but a few months ago I had a problem with what I thought was my Ovaries but the Doctors reckoned it's IBS. It really does make you feel very miserable and you do just want to sit around and do nothing...
Have the doctors perscribed him any good painkillers? If so, are they anti-inflammitory or like codiene?
If its the first, then I advise that he goes back and changes his painkillers, as doctors regularly give out anti-inflammitory tablets, but they're really bad for stomach issues. If they haven't given him any painkillers, then request some! I would advise something like codiene or tramadol, these will mess with you a little. But will really help with the pain.

You say he's changed his diet, what kind of thing has he done to change his diet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->