my OH is cooking my tea :D

chichestermum

mummy of 2 :)
Reaction score
he has been extra fabulous all day! he made cookies this am with F, let me watch a film i wanted at naptime and we snuggled on the couch. he bathed F and then ran me a bubble bath and put Es bouncy chair in there so i could have a chill in the bath and whilst i was doing that he posted on facebook saying he was going to be cooking tonights tea! i came downstairs to him flicking through a recipe book! hes chose to cook bacon wrapped cod with chunky chips, cauliflower cheese with a crispy topping and some string beans! bearing in mind this blokes cooking ability stretches to opening a can of beans im pretty impressed :) i cant wait for it! he has been in the kitchen since 5 cooking this meal lol! he has even been bringing me cups of tea all day without me having to ask! i feel so loved and appreciated today :D xx

Aw how wonderful - I hope you enjoyed your meal xx

thanks :) i did it was wonderful! he will be cooking more often! he just doesn't know it yet! xx

Yum!! Sounds lovely! Looks like you've been spoiled today, but you deserve it :) Ahhh, your day sounds like my perfect Sunday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->