My OPK journey

Well my doctor was right so hopefully yours is too xx

Well today is a venting day. Im still feeling positive about my cycle, just a little frustrated at my sister.

In recent events my sister has decided to move back home. (she was a few provinces over). And she will be moving in wiht my mother. Which is good because that means shes leaving the no-good father behind. So one point for her. But it also means i cant really distance myself from her that much anymore. Or from that fact she is preg and is un-deservingly so. She always has extremly rude comments (the most famous one i ve previously vented about 'her being a better mother because her baby would be alive') are extremly hard to handle given my fagile state after ttc for off and on for almost 3 years. She decided to tell me that seeing as shes a lot better at getting preg than i am she would carry my baby for me. As if in her eyes, I had failed. It was in itself insulting, but her smirk was degrading and made me want to smack it right off her face. All this goes to show exactly how immature and unready to be a mother she just is! And through all of this she is 30 weeks and still has not bought anything for baby. (she has some stuff my mother has sent her) and cant afford to come home (doesnt even have quarters for the coin operated laundry machine and hasnt done laundry in a month) so my mother and I are the ones having to pay to rent a truck to drive up there, and get her stuff and drive back. Not to mention my mother nominated me to organize the baby shower. In normal circumstances i would be fine with throwing her a shower. But to be honest it makes me angry. Because in all this time she hasnt once helped herself out. Saved money tried to buy her self baby stuff. Or figure things out. Shes once told my youngest sister that she wasnt worried at all about having a baby that it was easy and everyone would give her everything she needed. With that attitude its frustating to throw her a shower to prove her right. She hasnt worked at all to get things in order for this baby.
Sorry vent over...its just super frustating that this Darn TTC journey wont freaking come to an end..and i suppose its harder to handle things i normally would be able to.

:hugs:
Your sister is an idiot.. what province is she moving from? Please don't tell me Alberta as I will then be very embarrassed that we had someone like that over here :haha:

The baby shower doesn't mean people will get her everything she needs. You could throw her a shower and everyone could get her little things that aren't going to be close enough to what she needs. For example.. people getting her clothing but not diapers which she'll need the most would be good. She'll be in shock at how quickly those run out! That way she's getting items yes.. but then doesn't have things she needs and still needs to save up or figure things out. I agree that if everything is just handed to her that she won't learn. But once the baby comes I think she'll be in for a total shock. People like her make me mad..

At least you'll be prepared and more prepared when you get pregnant. .. And it will show when the two of you are older as your future child will probably be close to you while hers probably won't want anything to do with her! Or will grow up to be just like her (which is a very sad thought)

I have my fingers crossed that this is your month! I'm sure that your TTC journey will be at an end very soon and that by next year you'll have a beautiful baby to hold in your arms :D

Thank you dear. I know i will be more prepared and everything, its just sometimes its hard watching her whizz through without a care while im still struggling.

I understand. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Looking at your chart, what day are you suspecting that you'll ovulate? Over the weekend?

I suspect monday or tuesday. So hoping to get lots of bding in between here and there ;)

Yay super exciting!! That's coming up quick!! :happydance:
I ovulate I think on Monday.., we can symptom spot together. ... IF I can get DH to bd.. he's been sick lately. I'm hoping to try seduce him Friday and Saturday though. :haha:

Ohhh!! that would be amazing!! (also to answer your previous question no my sister is in PEI at the moment, and we are in quebec)
Also, Congradulations!!!! i ahvent been doing to well on stalking your journal but thats great that you are now NTNP!! :)

Sorry ive been a poor stalker.

In other news i ve got ewcm so o is just around the corner. Ill prob start opk tomorrow :) yey
So daily pictures will begin to be posted!

My goodness the snow here is insane!!!! its a couple of feet high from last night. Good lord...im not looking forward to getting off work and shoveling out my car!

Aww your sister came from a pretty province :( I was going to laugh if you'd said she was moving from Ontario or more specifically Toronto... as then her attitude would make sense. Since people in Toronto tend to see themselves as being in the center of the universe :haha:
Quebec is pretty too. That's sucky about the snow. We've just had really bad fog here nothing bad.
Yay!! Super excited for your pics! Don't worry about not being caught up on stalking.. I had to take a break from stalking a while myself. I'm just super excited that we're finally NTNP but keep reminding myself that my cycles might not even be back to normal until when we originally planned on trying which is August so we'll see.

I'll be back on here tomorrow to see your OPKS! Sooo excited!

LOL Ya quebec is great. But our leader right now is being a right down Bitch. Good lord shes destroying Quebec. :p

Anyways here is todays OPK i had some fun with editing. ;)

https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/e7e140fb-0677-4884-b656-ffddd9ee9bc7_zps2c1e7d2a.jpg

lol still not positive tho. (its an ovulation test) should be positive within a couple days

Well i ve been thinking cycle after cycle that i should move this thread over to TTC journal, and i keep telling ymself it wont matter for only a couple of weeks then i ll move over to preg journals....

But after a couple of months it still hasnt happened so Ladies will you please follow me over to my TTC journal
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...le-they-say-3rd-times-charm.html#post25616129

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->