My OPK journey

sallyhansen76

Finally a mommy!
Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

Thought i d introduce myself. I ve been ttc for 7-8 cycles

Thanks hun! I ll be posting my first test in about 6 hrs!

hiya sweetheart!

Im with you all the way and step by step if you need me

Luv u loads

:hug:

I'm with you also! :)

Good luck this round! We're both going for this BFP right?!!

im not sure what to make of sat and sun as the control lines are so faint

im not sure what to make of sat and sun as the control lines are so faint

I think the faint lines are the test lines...look like the inside of a dollar tree opk and then today's was a different opk facing in the opposite direction.

Yea, probably should have mentioned that. Two different kinds of tests. :s Had to use dollar tree ones until my actual opk came in. :)

your temps are nice and low... any time now! It could be earlier because of all the things you are using this cycle.

:) How are your coming??

Also i ve decided to test twice a day. More tests to post!! Youpii. One in the am and one later on. :) Cant wait to test later!!! How ridicoulous is it to get excited to POAS?!

Did 3 OPK's, seem to be getting a tad darker but last time the positive one just popped out. So i don't know! CP is high, soft and open but i can't seem to have any EWCM this time. It's only watery. Strange how things can be different every cycle.

Tuesday March 6, 2012
CD 14
5:15 p.m

On a positive note, seems to be getting pretty close anyways to a positive. :) Any opinions?

oooooh looks like someone going to ov possibly tomorrow :thumbup:

woohooo im soo excited, usually i d be due to ovulate sunday. This is soo much sooner which means i ll be testing sooner!! :)

if its not tomorrow then it wont be long after

yayyyyyy go girl!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"