the last strip is a tesco opk

hope i catch that lil eggie now :happydance:

Attachments

• P5212360.jpg
    P5212360.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 49
lovely lines:happydance:. good luck hun

i got my + opk today :happydance:too!!!

hahahah i know! i hate it too but beats waiting around for ov to happen i guess.....we get to become poas addicts all over again lol

hahahah i know! i hate it too but beats waiting around for ov to happen i guess.....we get to become poas addicts all over again lol

lol oh heck no!!! too much money, and dissapointment!!

nah ive oredered sum cheapies off the net to feed my poas addiction hahaha and will get some superdrug ones to test properly with from bout 10dpo ;)

nah ive oredered sum cheapies off the net to feed my poas addiction hahaha and will get some superdrug ones to test properly with from bout 10dpo ;)

i got 4 IC's thats it... but they gave me faints last month, so im trying to wait til im about 11dpo:cry:

oh no...were they faint pink or evaps???
was it a chem hun? sorry if u sed b4 ... i swear all this ttc is turning my brain to mash!! lol

oh no...were they faint pink or evaps???
was it a chem hun? sorry if u sed b4 ... i swear all this ttc is turning my brain to mash!! lol

lol im not sure what it was... the last one i took was the darkest one, it had color, but it wasnt like it was super dark!! AF came the next day, on time:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->