My OPK + testS

c8080

Reaction score
Okay, so I just go my first positive OPK for this month, confirmed by a digi. Man, those smiley faces are fun to see! Now the big questions is whether or not this month will be like last month...I wonder how many positive days I'll have this round?

Month 2-
june crop.jpg

Month 1-
comparison.jpg

Thats one long surge, I'd say it started Day 15 but with those lines who knows, Sorry I wasnt much help xxx

Wow, that's a lot of positives!! Are you sure you're not pregnant?! :shrug:

Yea, I've never got that dark a line for so long...but I did get a positive when I was pregnant...you sure you're not??

Ha, not pregnant!! I think today's test is finally negative. I'm on my phone right now but will post a pic when I get to work.

Okay, here's the updated pic with today's test. Finally, it's clearly not positive. I'm going to temp next month so I can figure out when I actually O.

comparison.jpg

holy moly!!! I have never seen anything like it! I'd definitely temp so you can know for sure! :)

holy moly!!! I have never seen anything like it! I'd definitely temp so you can know for sure! :)

I know, apparently I'm an LH freak! Haha. I will be temping next month to figure out what the heck is going on. I think it's just my body's way of saying "coming, time to make a baby already." Haha.

Have you ever been tested for pcos?

Have you ever been tested for pcos?

Nope. And it definitely crossed my mind after these tests. I'm not really worried about it though since I have zero symptoms and am extremely regular. I'm going to temp next month to make sure I'm ovulating. I'm going to be seeing a new OB/GYN at some point in the next few months though, so I will definitely mention it to her.

With regular cycles I would say PCOS is probably not an issue, you may just be using too sensitive tests, try a different brand next month, the Dollar Tree ones always work very well for me, I use answer too, but those are too sensitive for some people as well. Good Luck!

Thanks, mamma. I'm not worried about PCOS at this point. I honestly think I'm just a freak. Who knows, maybe last month was a total fluke and it just happened to be the month I started using OPKs...that's generally my luck. I'm strangely excited to see how this next month goes.

Apparently I'm one of those people who always has detectible amounts of LH...

CD2
CD2 6-7.JPG

Aren't those smiley faces great! They're so easy to use and reassuring. Good luck and I hope you get that :bfp: soon xxxx

Aren't those smiley faces great! They're so easy to use and reassuring. Good luck and I hope you get that :bfp: soon xxxx

Yes, I love them! And I hope I don't get my BFP soon- waiting to TTC until after we get married in November. Just trying to figure out my cycles for now ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->