My OPKS? Positive?

mindgames77

Reaction score
https://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b244/imaginetheimpossible77/2011-10-17201220.jpg

These were both taken tonight, the top was the most recent, the bottom was a few hours ago.
The top was concentrated urine, the bottom was diluted.

I have been on metformin for about a month.

My period started on the 4th and I am now on cycle day 14. I have EWCM and if these are positive, I am ovulating!!

My AF is not always irregular. Its punctual some months and a month or so late other months.

I'm on my phone, but that top one looks positive to me! If u have ewcm, time to bd!

Get to it! It looks good :) test again tomorrow with smu! But do itttt tonight!

He couldn't ejaculate last night...

If you haven't read somewhere already, my boyfriend is a paraplegic. He has to use a PVS to ejaculate (or well, we found the hitachi magic wand works just fine too)

He tried for over an hour. And was very frustrated and took his frustration out on me.
I remained loving and understanding and told him he needed to stop trying. And I rolled over and went to sleep.

He blamed himself, I know it, but he tried to blame me to feel better.

I need to keep positive though. I ovulated! Metformin is doing its job for me, and I should be regular and ovulating as long as I stay on it. There will be other times!

I suppose there's still hope. My OPK is just as dark, if not darker today. And is it true that you don't always ovulate the DAY of an OPK, and that you can get a postive OPK 2-3 days before actual ovulation?

I am just excited that I DID ovulate/ am ovulating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->