My Poor Baby

flower01

Expecting Baby 3!!
Reaction score
she doesnt seem to settle and cries after every feed as if its wind caught up in her.:cry:

nothing we do seems to help
shes on infacol at every feed but as its an acumalative thing its not working as well as it has before as yet, (we stopped giving it to her after a week):cry:

im guessing its wind, i pray its not anything else.
she strains when shes crying but i know its not constipation as she feeds well and we have plenty of wet/dirty nappies.

Just wish i could take any pain or uncomfortable feelings away.
Il have it instead of her :cry:

Awww hun its horrible isnt it. I'm sending you loads of :hugs: Have you tried Colief? They dont work for every baby but it might be worth trying to see if willow responds to it.

I've just started giving Bethan infant gaviscon for silent reflux, it is worth asking your HV about that as well :hugs:

thanks hun. il have a look for colief
i was going to try gripe water but it says online its only for babies 4 weeks +

= 0 (

awwww do you think it may be colic?

none of mine have suffered with colic but my friends baby did and she said baby massage helped, this can help with wind aswell, there is lots of info on baby massage on line and sure start do a free course in it! maybe look into it :thumbup:

Flower01 - My LO is the same and has been since shortly after birth... I have been to the docs and they just said to wind him more often, but so far that isn't working. I am going to ask about silent reflux at my next appointment on monday.
My LO will squirm, fuss, grunt, strain and cry for about 1/2hr-45min after eating. He seems sooo uncomfortable :( I have found that wearing him during the day helps - but still at night he is fussing and crying after every feed.
Hope you find something to help your LO - it is sooo distressing not being able to make your baby feel better..
xx

Have you tried bottles that don't release any milk unless baby suckles and stops them taking in too much air? I'm not a mummy yet, so it's just a thought on my part from probably reading too much. :blush: I hope things calm down for you soon. :hugs:

We're using colief and it's great... searching the BF section will give you all the info x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->