:-( My poor Girl

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
Just projectile vomited EVERYWHERE. And after many tears and a clothes change later, she is asleep.

She has had funny poo since yesterday and now she's been sick so i'm guessing she's caught some kind of bug.

:cry:

Should I take her to see the Dr tomorrow or just ride it out?

Poor bairn

Would take her the doctors Amy, there's a bug going round. Jayden's had it for like 2 weeks :( x

Aww bless her...hope she is better soon xxx

Aww sorry to hear that Amy, Jessie did one tonight too, I copped most of it in my lap xXx

Aww sorry to hear that Amy, Jessie did one tonight too, I copped most of it in my lap xXx

Well, she was on the way to bed. Got to her bedroom and threw up all over. The only room upstairs that has laminate flooring. Thank god.

Caitlyn is always sicking like that I wouldn't even know if she was ill.

I think you should take her to the doctors :hugs:

It scares me when Jess does it, cos she kinda holds her breath and I paniced and gave her a slap on the back and she started coughing. Jessie's looked a bit flemmy (tmi) so I dunno if it might be the start of a little chest cold? xXx

Maybe. It came out of everywhere was all up her nose and she screamed like hell when i tried to clean it out. :cry:

Poor baby

Ah bless her, if she carry's on or gets worse definatly a trip to the doc's. The thing to keep a eye is her temp and make sure she doesn't get dyhydrated x

oh bless her :hugs: hope shes feeling better soon :hugs: how is she today? if your worried you could always pop along to the doctors honey, i probably would :blush: :hugs:

:hugs: Hope she gets better hun?

Are you thinking about taking her to the doctors?

She seems fine in herself. She woke up today covered in poo. AGAIN. This happened yesterday. Maybe I need to get a better nappy! Haven't took her to the DRs as she is full of smiles and I think the DR would think i'm being stupid

xx

Glad she seems better but I hope she stops pooing everywhere!

shes definitely not well, she's asleep in my arms, she never does that

She smells too, a mix of poop and sick poor baby:cry:

When would you decide to take LO to the Drs? She doesn't have a temp and I dont want to look silly if i go and she's being all cheery. She's has 12oz of formula today. She's usually had at least one more bottle by now and is ready for another. I'm so worried and daddy picked the right day to be working late :cry:

They shut in 20 mins, wouldn't be able to get there in time. Will get an appt for her in the morning but what things do they look for? Like i say she hasn't got a temp, will he just take my word for it when i tell him whats been wrong with her?

My friends baby has had a virus the past week and the symptoms are very similar. I'm so scared, last time anything like this happened we were in hospital for days! :cry:

Awww bless her likle heart... would see how she goes tonight n call docs in morning if still the same. Rihanna as done this 3 or 4 times but then picked up after a good sleep. Warm water helps her settle too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->