My poor head!

LynnieH

Reaction score
I know some of you out there are as clumsy as I am. Well today I pulled the car boot down and clonked my head. :cry: It reallys hurts and I have a big lump. It is on my right temple. OH gave me no sympathy as I am always doing something silly so I was hoping some of you might sympathise.

can we laugh 1st.....:rofl:

awww hun!!! :hugs:

Oh no!

Imi whacked her head off one of my cupboards this evening :dohh:

An me being my dippy self have A) flicked my knickers at the EPU nurse & B) knocked a glass over the table in Frankie & Bennys which smashed :dohh:

Oh no!

Imi whacked her head off one of my cupboards this evening :dohh:

An me being my dippy self have A) flicked my knickers at the EPU nurse & B) knocked a glass over the table in Frankie & Bennys which smashed :dohh:

Oh No!!!!!!! (Picturing Imi with no Head)

Pluss Im still Laughing about flying panties.....(I cant beleive they didnt let you dress in private....

My husband wants to buy me a helmet.....Cause Im always doing clumsy things....

It was a reallyyyyyy small room. I get funny about things lik that even told OH not to peek to which he replied if I got you pg do you think it really matters now! :rofl:

Hey my head hurt after that cupboard ... only you would leave a bloody cupboard door open in the first place!!

Ouch lynnie hope your head okies hun!

xxx

:blush:

Always - Stu hates it! lol

aaawwww hun i ddi that once put my mum pulled the boot down and i stood up and and teh boot and my head meet and i cut my skull in half in the middle it was glue backed together i was about 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->