My poor little guy

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Has mostly bigger clothes to wear. :rofl:

I truly was expecting an 8 + lb. baby but he was born at 7 lbs. 10 oz. I bought mostly bigger clothes and he looks like he drowns in most of them. :rofl:

I did the same hun. All Kalea's clothes are up to 15lb, had to go buy some up to 11lb to fit her better lol.

:rofl: Haven't had that problem with Hannah........she's a good sized girl :rofl:

:rofl: Haven't had that problem with Hannah........she's a good sized girl :rofl:

:rofl:

Some of my son's outfits look like he should be in the movie Flashdance as the neck is too big for him.

I did the same hun. All Kalea's clothes are up to 15lb, had to go buy some up to 11lb to fit her better lol.

We'll see how recuperation goes and try and get to the mall to buy a few smaller things.

Watch, in the next couple of weeks he will fit into the stuff we have. ROFL

jack was the same he was7lb 2.5oz hes only been in 0-3 for about 2 weeks x

Everyone told me to only buy big sizes...im so glad i didnt my LO made really good use of his newborn clothes...i just didnt spend loads...:)

im exactly the same.... got some tiny baby too....

she was only 6lb 2oz.... newborn DROWNS her... and there was me stocking up on 0-3months!!

My OH's niece is 14 months and still in 9-12 month clothes... think I have a little one on my hands too!! Madness when you think how huge I looked!! DAMM ALL THE WATER!! lol!!

me too, i was told to expect chloe to be 9lb + so only got 0-3, she's just grown out of tiny baby!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->