My poorly kids :-(

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by ladyredlainey, Jan 24, 2011.

1. ladyredlainey

ladyredlainey Preg - mum to 4 girls

Hiya

My kids aren't well today, I was so glad I kept them off the School & Nursery. My eldest daughter has not long ago been sick, and my middle and youngest both have horrible coughs and colds :(

I am not shifting this sickness feeling either, which made me feel awful when I kept wreaching as my daughter was :( I feel terrible for doing that :cry:

I just hope my poorly babies are better soon :hugs: those bugs seem to be everywhere don't they

2. CandyApple19

CandyApple19 Pregnant with #3, PAL.

Oh noooo..poor you, and poor them =[.....my son had a reeally brutal sickness bug end of nov and he went grey n floppy n he was so so poorly.......

3. ladyredlainey

aw how awful! must have been so worrying seeing your little lad like that :(

4. CandyApple19

CandyApple19 Pregnant with #3, PAL.

it really was i was on the very verge of calling an ambulance at one point but his sickness started to ease up and he started wanting liquids...took him a few days to be ok again =[....terrifying..

5. 4nnii3

4nnii3 Well-Known Member

Aww i hope your children feel better soon.
    Just to let you know where i live in London, there has been an outbreak of scarlet fever, so just keep an eye out for a little rash over their bellys and back to start off with..
    Hope its just a bug though x

6. ladyredlainey

Thanks for mentioning about the scarlet fever. Every bug/virus seems to be lingering about lately eh :( x

7. 0_o

0_o Me, Df, Ds + Dd

just thought is add that my family and i had scarlet fever a few years back and not one of us had the rash! So if they are really unwell take them to the docs to be sure. Hope they get better soon its awful when children are ill. My ds is 2 and is always ill, he fits with high temperatures too which is not fun! XX