My poorly kids :-(

ladyredlainey

Preg - mum to 4 girls
Reaction score
Hiya

My kids aren't well today, I was so glad I kept them off the School & Nursery. My eldest daughter has not long ago been sick, and my middle and youngest both have horrible coughs and colds :(

I am not shifting this sickness feeling either, which made me feel awful when I kept wreaching as my daughter was :( I feel terrible for doing that :cry:

I just hope my poorly babies are better soon :hugs: those bugs seem to be everywhere don't they

Oh noooo..poor you, and poor them =[.....my son had a reeally brutal sickness bug end of nov and he went grey n floppy n he was so so poorly.......

aw how awful! must have been so worrying seeing your little lad like that :(

it really was i was on the very verge of calling an ambulance at one point but his sickness started to ease up and he started wanting liquids...took him a few days to be ok again =[....terrifying..

Aww i hope your children feel better soon.
Just to let you know where i live in London, there has been an outbreak of scarlet fever, so just keep an eye out for a little rash over their bellys and back to start off with..
Hope its just a bug though x

Thanks for mentioning about the scarlet fever. Every bug/virus seems to be lingering about lately eh :( x

Aww i hope your children feel better soon.
Just to let you know where i live in London, there has been an outbreak of scarlet fever, so just keep an eye out for a little rash over their bellys and back to start off with..
Hope its just a bug though x

just thought is add that my family and i had scarlet fever a few years back and not one of us had the rash! So if they are really unwell take them to the docs to be sure. Hope they get better soon its awful when children are ill. My ds is 2 and is always ill, he fits with high temperatures too which is not fun! XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->