My preemies not putting on weight-anyone else?

dippy

Reaction score
Hey all. X my baby wz born at 26 weeks and is now 6 months actual and 3 months corrected. But she still only 9 lbs. She looks tiny. Anyone had this issue and baby suddenly put on weight. X

Hey dippy,
Weight gain slows down about now so its not surprising. Its not long before you should start introducing weaning, which miiiight help too.

My lo is 11 months actual and 8 months corrected and is only 13lb 10oz. At 6 months she was between 8&9lb.

I used to stress about it until I had her 6 month corrected appointment with the consultant and he was happy with her weight and says she will catch up in her own time and as long as she isn't losing any weight.

Yeh I heard weight slows down a bit now. Oh well I think ur right 25weeker I need to Stop stressing and jus accept she's guna b small. After all she's been through this isn't even a dot on it. Thanks nway.x

DH & I were just saying Leo seems to have stopped/slowed down. He got himself up to 12lbs but seems to have stopped there... I never thought about the weaning thing, but now it's been mentioned I remember th nutritionist saying it can be a sign they're ready xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->