• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My preemies Update

twins33

Reaction score
My little ones are still in Progressive care, had a minor set back on one of them, now she is back on track, she was retaining so much fluid that her legs and feet swelled up, due to breathing fast and hard, so they put her on the nose cannulla now she is off the cannulla again. They both are bottle fed every other feeding still, the doctors will not go to every feeding for bottles, will not up their feeding intake although they show and act as if they are still hungry. I just want my girls home, I wish they could come home without the monitors but the nurses are saying that will not happen, and they are pushing us to take infant cpr now, rather wait till we get to bring them home, which leads us to believe that they will be home soon, One weighs 4lbs 8oz and the other weighs 4lbs 2oz. This feels like torture that they are not home and almost 2 hours away. It has been roughly six weeks since they were born. I just want them home.

They sound as though they are doing really well. What weights were they at birth? Are you breastfeeding? As your post is from the 2nd November Im hoping that they are now home with you :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->