my princess is poorly

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
my poorly poor princess maddilynne is so very poorly bless her :cry: shes never been poorly before, it was the first night in her own room last night and james couldn't sleep as he was worried about her so he went to check her and she'd been sick. we brought her back to our room and she was sick again.

since this she's been sick this morning and brought up her whole bottle earlier. i'm desperatly trying to keep fluids down her back bless her heart :cry: dr said its a virus and her teething isn't hurting. shes been asleep most of the day, i'm just so worried about her :cry:

aw poor love, hope she gets better soon. Its awful when theyre so young and they dont understand whats happeing. :hugs:

awww bless she will be tired hun my kids have had this virus clara slept for 2 days solid main thing is to get fluids down her, plenty of water. he body will naturally keep some back even though it will seem shes throwing it all back up.

Louise

Aww bless her...its awful isn't it...my LO had had his first cold for the last few days...its so heartbreaking...

Hope she feels better soon hun xx

Hugs to you both hunny, hope she gets better soon xx

Awwww bless her, Jess was like that the other day too (and a bit of a runny bum *tmi*) hope she feels better soon hun. Get well soon maddi xXx

If your worried about her fluids try to give her some pedialite for kids at least that will keep her hydrated if shes not taking much milk :) hope she feels better soon

aw i hope shes better soon xxx

aww I hope she feels better soon!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back