My progression!

K

katiecakes

Here is my progression: what do you think? :winkwink:I don't think it's quite positive yet, right? When would be the best time to bd?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 41
What I know and I have read for the past 6 years. People that are trying for a baby need to bd 3 days before and three days after O to make sure that they increase the chances of conceiving. Good luck :).

And it is never too much :p.

Here's the updated one. I don't really know what to think here.

Attachments

• photo-70.jpg
    photo-70.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 20
Whoo hoo! OK i just took another OPK with FMU (i know, probably not the best urine but if I wait until later LH could have passed). DH and I dtd last night and then 2 days before that and every day before that for a few days. Is it normal to have such a long follicular phase?I am on cycle day 18 right now and still havent gotten a completely positive opk. If this opk I just took is not positive, can I assume that I ovulated overnight?

It wasnt positive. Actually, it was lighter than last night. so frustrating to never get a positive opk. Is it safe to assume I am 1 dpo? ugh!

Attachments

• photo-71.jpg
    photo-71.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 13
they all look negative to me...keep testing. i don't O until CD 21-25 so you're definitely in the normal range for FP.

good luck!

hmm..i hope thats not the case! This is all so confusing to me. why would they increase in such an organized pattern and then decrease immediately? My thinking is that they were negative at the time of testing, but I o'd between tests and just missed the surge?

I think it can but does the surge last more than 24 hours? I am so confused! Lol

This might help :)

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/a561822/how-to-use-ovulation-predictor-kits

"A small amount of LH is always present in your blood and urine. But in the days before ovulation, the amount increases by about two to five times. The 12 hours to 36 hours between the beginning of the LH surge and the moment when your egg is released is the most fertile part of your cycle. This is when you are most likely to conceive."*

Hi this my help:

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/a561822/how-to-use-ovulation-predictor-kits#section3

"The kits can measure LH, but since LH can surge with or without the release of an egg, they can't indicate whether you have definitely ovulated after a positive response. What's more, false LH surges can take place before the real one. Most importantly, you should never use these kits as a contraceptive, since you can still become pregnant for about 24 hours after ovulation."*

I know from a doctor I used to have that O can happen more than once in the month. And this can depend on the emotions too.

I had a positive test this month but I am still not convinced that we got the right moment.

Good luck!!!

hmm..i hope thats not the case! This is all so confusing to me. why would they increase in such an organized pattern and then decrease immediately? My thinking is that they were negative at the time of testing, but I o'd between tests and just missed the surge?

LH tests aren't like HPT tests. There isn't a progression. So any "progression" is just coincidental. Things like urine concentration, time of day, and many other factors can determine how much LH shows up on a test.

For me, my LHs vary greatly throughout my FP, but then at my surge it gets positive and then goes back to varying.

hm, thanks girls! i guess we will just keep bd'ing this cycle- and if AF shows up, I will buy a month's worth of OPks and start charting my BBT.

I used to chart my BBT but it is really obsessive for me :p. Now I just test and hope we get the right moment.

thats what i was trying to do, but since i never got a positive opk im afraid im not ovulating :(

do you think it has anything to do with the fact that I am using IC's?

I won't be surprised to be honest. I have to buy for next month and I am wondering what kind to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->