my proposed letter to Mr R Branson esq

valentine75

Proud dad
Reaction score
Dear Dick

OK wtf is going on? What happened to the suposed fantastic new service you promised you'd provide for us I dont see it just as i dont see sky one still

I have been a loyal customer for 7 years now and i feel i deserve something in return, so i have decided you must come to my pokey little flat and entertain me in your own unique way

yours annoyingly

mr RA

ps i'd be grateful if you could arrive in as low key a fashion as possible a bag over your head would preferable

:dohh: do u really think one person is going to make a difference? :lol:

do you honestly think he in person is going to sit down and read it? i thinks not he will have loads of people to do it for him :lol:

its like the queen she doesnt open any her mail it gets opend for her then if its important it will get passed to her

so sorry to dissapoint you randy rob but i dont think mr branston pickle will look twice at it :rofl::rofl:

:dohh::rofl::rofl:

p.s why the picture of the bus? i knew you had a thing for busses :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes i like buses AG's bro likes trains

btw its a volvo as i know your OH likes those lol

erm.....

he likes volvo cars not buses and technically the only volvo part on a first bus is teh engine :rofl::rofl::rofl:

im sure he will sleep better tonite knowing that rob.....

I would send him a letter - you never know, he might reply.

Rob ... hun ... You feeling alright??

Starting to reallllllllllllllly worry about you lol!

xxx

I am actually tempted to write to him but in a more sensible capacity basically letting him know how i feel ntl/vm has let me and others down

I know he probably wont read it but hey nothing ventured nothing gained.

With a bit of luck we'll soon be with sky and wont have to worry about vm

oh I'm fine btw couldnt be better and how did you know i was randy :rofl:

Dear Dick

OK wtf is going on? What happened to the suposed fantastic new service you promised you'd provide for us I dont see it just as i dont see sky one still

I have been a loyal customer for 7 years now and i feel i deserve something in return, so i have decided you must come to my pokey little flat and entertain me in your own unique way

yours annoyingly

mr RA

ps i'd be grateful if you could arrive in as low key a fashion as possible a bag over your head would preferable

ive actually met richard branson before, when i was at army cadets the band there played at his mums house , and hes a decent bloke that would actually do anything for anyone and he does do alot for charity.

and when i was at college doing a business studies course , part of our coursework was to arrange a charity event. we wrote to him personally and he sent us stacks and stacks of free stuff and the stuff wasnt crap either , it was all expensive items and vouchers , and he actually rang us up in person to see how the event went. we wrote to around 30 compaines and him and 2 others were the only ones to reply , and the other 2 were just crappy system generated letter replies with a cd.

I think you will find he doesnt have much to do with virgin media , hes the face of it and the silent partner.

i wouldnt expect to much at the moment from a company that has to clear up the mess that ntl left behind aswell. It will take them time , especiialy as more or less at the staff were previosuly NTL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->