My psychic reading

decisions

Reaction score
Thanks so much for letting me read for you. Hope you are blessed soon with all my heart. I heard a girl with a find out with a positive test or conceive in march of 2013 or give birth/expected due date of march of 2014. If you want a more detailed reading or conception bracelet that increases chances very much let me know xoox

That sounds like a reading from Ruby? Am I right? She is known very well as a fake. So keep in mind that it's for entertainment purposes only!! Good Luck :dust:

That sounds like a reading from Ruby? Am I right? She is known very well as a fake. So keep in mind that it's for entertainment purposes only!! Good Luck :dust:

Yes, I am not sure I believe in psychics and it is primarily for fun. So we shall see - she basically gave 3 months in which I would conceive which increases her odds of being right.

I ordered one today from www.sunfairychrise.com...$5, figured why not. I will hear mine within 72 hours. Good luck on yours! Hopefully she will be right and you will have a bundle on the way in a few months! (or earlier!)

I used JennyRenny in November just for fun. She told me my bfp would come in January2013 from my December cycle. Which is this cycle. She said it will be a girl. We shall see.

I used JennyRenny in November just for fun. She told me my bfp would come in January2013 from my December cycle. Which is this cycle. She said it will be a girl. We shall see.

When can you test?!?! I am anxious to know if she is right!

I ordered one today from www.sunfairychrise.com...$5, figured why not. I will hear mine within 72 hours. Good luck on yours! Hopefully she will be right and you will have a bundle on the way in a few months! (or earlier!)

I ordered mine from her too.

Trying to hold off til the 16th when af is due. I'm only going on 8dpo

I ordered mine from her too.

Here's Mine...THANKS SO MUCH HOPE YOU ARE BLESSED SOON. I HEARD A BOY WITH A FIND OUT WITH A POSITIVE TEST OR CONCEIVE IN JAN OF 2013 OR GIVE BIRTH/EXPECTED DUE DATE OF JAN OF 2014. ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU DAY OR NIGHT. LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT A MORE DETAILED READING AND OR CONCEPTION BRACELET THAT GREATLY INCREASES CHANCES. ALL MY LOVE

We shall seeeee...I test at the end of the month

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"