My pushchair came (with pics!)

Sophie1234

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is a bit late lol but I picked my pushchair up from the shop last week! Im absoutly in love with it and very happy with my choice! I chose the silver cross 3d vogue in domino. It cost £350 with a free matching car seat, raincover, cosy toes foot muff, changing bag, changing mat and hanging toy for the hood. I am very impressed with it and think my little boy will look amazing in it! It can be a pram, pushchair and then go into 3d mode and have the car seat clip onto it. Heres some pictures :) also wanted to share my little mans babygrow, sock and bib set I got him today its soo cute and his new coat :)

Attachments

• aston car seat.jpg
    aston car seat.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 3d mode.jpg
    3d mode.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 18
  • pram mode.jpg
    pram mode.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 18
  • pushchair mode.jpg
    pushchair mode.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 16
wouldnt let me upload more pics lol.

Attachments

• pushchair mode no footmuff.jpg
    pushchair mode no footmuff.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 4
  • astons adidas baby grow, socks and bib.jpg
    astons adidas baby grow, socks and bib.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 15
  • astons new coat.jpg
    astons new coat.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 13
Omg I want the Adidas babygrow haha! So cuuute!

Aww your spoiling him!! LOL See this is why i don't want boy! They are sooo expensive to buy for! I bet that adidas stuff cost you a fortune! I guess its worth though. :haha:

Aww your spoiling him!! LOL See this is why i don't want boy! They are sooo expensive to buy for! I bet that adidas stuff cost you a fortune! I guess its worth though. :haha:

I know he is very spoilt u should see his wardrobe haha and he won't wear half of it lol! Boys are expensive and I love all the little tracksuits and stuff so always costs me a small fortune every time we go town. Ive had to start giving my mum my bank card so I don't buy online, I'm trying to save lol :haha:

The pram is similar to mine :thumbup:
I thought i was the only one with a pram like that because everyone has quinnys/bugaboos lol.

Omg I'm inlove with that adidas babygrow it's beautiful :thumbup:

That's such a cute stroller, love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back