My rainbow baby is here! <3

SY92

Momma to 3 Yay <3
Reaction score
Due to a very quick on set of pre Eclampsia,
Our beautiful girl arrived 2 weeks early via a VERY positive induction (It was completely night and day VS my first daughter’s induction 8 years ago - second daughter, was spontaneous labour)

anyway on the 13/03 at 38weeks
I was taken to labour ward at 7pm & my waters were broken at 7:30
Contractions started but were very sporadic and up varied in strength & length, a small amount of synto was prescribed, due to having an EMCS with my first after failed induction, drip was started around 10/11pm & I was 2-3cm ..
I was checked around 2:15am & was 4cm
Got Checked again 3:30am I was 6cm & very quickly after that I began spontaneously pushing arouns 4:20am & our beautiful girl was born on 14/03 at 4:46am weighing 6lbs 4oz with just gas & air :)
such an incredible, positive experience and our baby girl is now 12 days old <3
We are all on cloud 9 & basking in the newborn bliss!

<3 Peyton Elizabeth <3

1986F24D-5B27-4042-A7C0-7CC1C51D4AB4.jpeg

Last edited:
Congrats she is just beautiful. And her hair is amazing!

Thank you ladies, I hope you’re well <3 x

Ooohhh! Congratulations, she is absolutely adorable! :headspin:<3
I hope you are recovering from the birth well.

Ooohhh! Congratulations, she is absolutely adorable! :headspin:<3
I hope you are recovering from the birth well.
Thank you Dee!
I am doing great, trying to shift a kidney infection but other than that, all good <3
I Hope you’re well hun! xo

Awwww she's beautiful hon congratulations and well done you with just the gas and air.
So happy this induction went so well.

I will be getting induced with this one at 37 weeks due to being high risk and I've had a liver transplant so never aloud to go to the end.
They want to induce me at 37 weeks like they did with my son so at 17 weeks I will be half way through my pregnancy only 3 weeks away.

So glad she is healthy hon.
She is adorable.

@Suggerhoney
Aww Thanks so much hun, still cloud 9!
Can’t believe shes here & has been in my arms for two whole weeks already.
Im Finally holding my precious rainbow !
I swear I wanna cry with sheer happiness & nerves everytime I look at her little face <3

aw thats good hun!
It will be your little ones arrival before ya know it and you’ll be smothering them in smooches hehe <3
So buzzing for you x

Congratulations !! She’s beautiful ! Hope your ok too sounds like a really positive and quick induction !

Amazing that all your girls were born on the 14th of the month too with two sharing a birthday .
Enjoy the baby bliss x

Aww Thank you all very much!
Im still in awe at how amazing my birth experience with her was & how quick it happened. Im still trying to piece it together but if all labour & births were like that, Id do it over & over haha!

little rainbow is now 4 weeks old & now upto 7lbs 1oz, so she is still on the dainty side but she is absolutely healthy and thriving!

I hope everyone is doing well in these crazy times.
xo xo

A little picture update <3

4 weeks old :cloud9:

FB2AA185-2538-476E-94B7-239A1E2D4FF8.jpeg

Thankyou ladies!

so in love with her xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members