My resting heart rate is high

m0mmyCool

Me, OH, and our 2 boys.
Reaction score
I'm 13 weeks tomorrow, so I thought I might as well post this here. I was feeling jittery and unwell today like I had too much caffeine(i didn't). I thought my blood pressure might be low or something so I checked it at Walmart today on one of those blood pressure machines they have. It was normal but I noticed my resting heart rate is 110bpm. I've been having palpitations some days too. I wonder if it's normal. did anyone else have this near the 2nd trimester?

Yes this happens to me quite a bit. It feels like anxiety without the racing thoughts and it's really uncomfortable!

MW had told me that it is completely normal and there are other moms on here who have experienced the same thing. Try drinking some water and resting in a reclining position, or going for a walk will help~

Yeah unfortunately happens to me too. Its frustrating, definitely speak to your dr/mw about it though.

Mine has been higher than normal. It is usually in the 70s and it is now in the high 80s, low 90s. I think I need to start doing more cardio :)

Not too worried about it unless it stays high when I lay down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->