My rock

PnutProtector

Reaction score
I just want to say that I have the best Fiance EVER! :smug:

He has been so helpful with the wedding plans and actually wants to be involved! He's be super throughout the packing and moving process this past month. AND he's super supportive of me and my weight issues.

He's also helping to remind me to take temps and stuff for charting, so we can get a head start with it before we TTC cause I have semi-irregular periods.

Has anybody else got a good one like me?? I sure hope so :)

There are a few superstar OH's in WTT- mine is a real keeper xxx

i'm so glad! There are too many guys who just take off after finding out, or hubby's who don't care. It's sad.

Aww glad your OH is so lovely.

Mine is mostly lovely, but I am in a mood at the mo with him due to a not so friendly comment (see over 18's section!) - but he's a love really. He's looked after me and cooked me tea the last few days when I've been poorly and bought me chocolate, so I can't complain! x

Mine too,sadly, my mum has just passed away, and my husband has been an absolute rock, for me, and my 2 brothers, he was with us all the way, right till the very end, i love him so much,he's always been such a kind gentle person, and i consider myself extremely lucky!
Here's to having wonderful men ladies! :winkwink:

I, too, have a marvellous fellow!
Kind, caring, funny as hell and a brilliant father and partner. I'm a lucky girl!

And me, my gorgeous boy is AMAZING and I am so very very lucky :cloud9:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"