My (.)(.)'s hurt! :-(

lottie_2007

Mummy of 3!!
Reaction score
Owww! I have been suffering for the last few days with lower back ache which i have again today since i got up! But my boobs are filling me, i've just knocked them when i was bending down to open a drawer and nearly cried! I was so sure we had missed it this month but now i'm not so sure....:coffee:

I'm due on Friday but we're away at a wedding all weekend so i guess i'll test sunday if no sign! x

oooo exciting :) are you normally quite regular???

Yea very! The first month i came off the pill i had loads of pregnancy symptoms but then it all settled down and just got the usual af ones! We conceived on month 4 with my son and this is month 4 of trying again so fingers crossed! I just feel and look so rough!! x

Aww just noticed you're ttc your rainbow baby, my best friend and i are ttc at the same time and she is ttc her rainbow baby too :hugs: xx

thank you :) Charlie was born sleeping at 24+3 weeks on 16th march.....

i have a 2 year old daughter, who is my rock.... this will be my 2nd period since charlie was born (if it comes)... but not expecting much this month xxx

Fingers crossed for you, my godson Edward was born sleeping at 22+6 weeks last September! Hope to see you in first trimester soon if we both get our bfp's soon xx

My boobs are hurting too! Since yesterday. I thought that was kind of interesting since it's still pretty early...but hopefully it's a good sign!

Mine have been hurting for about two weeks now! Normally a sign of af coming for me but not for this long!! Very strange x

I think i have come on! :nope: Looks like i am going to be getting extreme AF symptoms from now on, oh well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->