• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My scan is tomorrow!!

BSelck24

Pregnant with Baby #4!!!
Reaction score
Tomorrow is my "12 week" scan although I will be 11 weeks 2 days. I am BEYOND excited as this will be the farthest I have ever been. I am nervous and excited and shocked and ecstatic and everything in between!! I can't wait to get through that appt with the reassurance that everything is ok! Wish me luck ladies! I will report back tomorrow!

:baby::happydance::baby::happydance::baby:

Hey ladies!! Just got back from my scan and I couldn't be any more excited!! Everything went great! We got to see our lil baby wiggling around and looking healthy! I am still in shock! This is real!! lol I got my next appts scheduled and anti-nausea medicine refilled :)

Can't wait until the next appt!!

Let me know about your next appts too!!

Woo hoo!!! :thumbup::baby::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Tomorrow is my "12 week" scan although I will be 11 weeks 2 days. I am BEYOND excited as this will be the farthest I have ever been. I am nervous and excited and shocked and ecstatic and everything in between!! I can't wait to get through that appt with the reassurance that everything is ok! Wish me luck ladies! I will report back tomorrow!

:baby::happydance::baby::happydance::baby:

Good luck!!! I'm sure everything will be perfect!
I go in for my 8 week scan tomorrow as well! So Exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->