my scangender pic:)

Ohh I'm so happy! She showed me everything and all looked good she said! And on top of that it's a girl! My son literally ordered a girl ha ha and my mother and younger sister were certain it was a girl, but I thought it would be a boy just because they were so certain!
I couldn't ask for more when I secretly wanted a girl (it is a bit forbidden to wish for one particular gender here it feels like)! Here I go shopping pink:D

And ladies, thank you all so much for telling me!

As a mother of 4 and most likely another, i would have to say 100% girl. i see the famous 3 lines. congrats...

thanks:) its such a relief knowing now what babyclothes to look at!

my daughters Bits looked the same.. so I am going to say its a girl as well :)

Just to compare this is my toilet shot and he's definitely a boy!

Looks like you are team pink to me! Congrats!! x

Attachments

• Image1-2_edited-1.jpg
    Image1-2_edited-1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 15
That is definately a girl, I have a little boy and there was no hiding his parts on his ultrasound! Congrats!!

Definately a little girl !!!! YAY Congrats!!!! :D

I agree with everyone else, looks like a little baby girl!

thank you all! I feel like now I can trust it is a girl after all your replies!
At first I was wondering a bit as the sonographer didnt want to say the sex and said its most likely a girl (she didnt like my request at all, and i bet she regretted giving me the genderpic ha ha ha- especially if she knew i would post it on a forum and get help!) but that she doesnt say the gender until week 32 as she said it wasnt so safe to predict gender this early which i have a bit hard to believe as why else would private clinics offer genderscans:D

thank you all! I feel like now I can trust it is a girl after all your replies!
At first I was wondering a bit as the sonographer didnt want to say the sex and said its most likely a girl (she didnt like my request at all, and i bet she regretted giving me the genderpic ha ha ha- especially if she knew i would post it on a forum and get help!) but that she doesnt say the gender until week 32 as she said it wasnt so safe to predict gender this early which i have a bit hard to believe as why else would private clinics offer genderscans:D

LOL, silly women 19 weeks is more than a fine time to predict the gender! Congrats on your little girl xxx

I do know that in certain areas some hospitals dont tell you the gender for cultural reasons. That was certainly the case at the hospital I had my eldest at 15 yrs ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->