my shit hospital..!

Hollys_Twinny

Reaction score
Not sure if this is ok 2 post as it names my hospital..but im in utter shock :( the last week or so the local newspaper has printed articles like this EVERYDAY..! Im dreading giving birth now..! :(

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/...ves-ashamed-of-maternity-unit-91466-21877773/

aww hun that dont sound good!! cant you transfer hospitals? maybe the gwent?
Dont worry to much about it as everyone has good and bad experiences in hospitals .. ..thing is you always hear the bad stories and never the good!!

Not good hey. My hospital is in the 10 of the worst hospitals in the uk and you always hear bad stories and I'm nuts enough to be going back there!!! I have to say though that I couldn't fault mine when I gave birth last time cos as soon as they found she was breech they worked wonders to deliver her safely. It was afterwards I felt they let us all down as a family by not realising they'd dislocated her hip as she came out. I have fought for over 3 years with Healthcare Commission to change their policies on breech babies being born with dislocated hips and how they monitor them as that's what let us down. Healthcare Commission are on my side and have demanded that the hospital change their policies and will monitor them to make sure they're making the changes. End of story you may think but no.....the hospital refuse to make the changes recommended to them and so I'm fighting with them again!!!! Sorry I went on I just get abit mad at times! x

Thats really sad that they cant provide any better. But it doesnt mean everyone is having a bad experience just some people. Write to the PM!

Ooh doesn't sound too good does it?

Why don't you have your baby at a different hosp as is your right? It does seem to be a nationwide problem though, go online and google "hospital league tables" or equivalent and see if there is somewhere better. Failing that ask to have a look around so you can judge the place for yourself. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->