my sil's wedding in june- i only have a bjorn, need a nice wrap

DueMarch2nd

mummy to a little lamb
Reaction score
the bjorn is not an attractive accessory for a formal dress. the most sensible option for a 3 1/2 month old at a wedding is to wear him (as i often do anyway) but i dont wanna spend a lot of money on a peice of material (essentially what wraps are!') i dont have a seweing machine so cant make one myself. any suggestions for a good wrap/sling that would look nice for a good price? (needs to be white or black to match my dress) and it needs to be comfy for me for a long period of time

thanks

i just noticed the review thread! i'll have a look but any advice is appreciated

I've not tried any yet but Calin Bleu aren't too expensive and they come up on ebay a bit

For a wedding I'd say a ring sling is nice - really easy to operate and quick to get on/off. I love mine. Plus if his head control is good by then you can wear him facing out in it so he can have a good look around :thumbup:
I have an Ellaroo lightly padded which is wonderful - their organic range looks fab and I'm contemplating getting one for a wedding I'm at in October :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->