My sister is pregnant.

jozylynn896

Reaction score
She has taken a few tests and they came out pos. She's gonna go sooN for hefher bloods tested.

She's older than me but I'm kind of disappointed. Her boyfriend is pretty much homeless and they're broke. She doesn't have any type of insurance. Grr, i warned her tobe careful. I'm just upset because she's very attention seeking. Ever since I found out I was pregnant she had been faking pregnancies. She even lied about miscarriages.: (

So idk if she's serious now. But if she is all I can do is support her.

Sorry pretty pointless thread just feeling like she may be faking it again as she lives in a different state with her boyfriends family. They're constantly kicking them out and they're always hungry.

I promised I wouldn't tell my family but I only have you ladies to. Tell.

I know I sound rude and maybe coming off as mean but im just so worried for her.

Hmm, that would be a little frustrating. But your right all you can do is support her hopefully she can make some changes in her life so she can take good care of a baby:)

I'd just support her as much as possible if she is telling the truth.

Tbh I hate that, and hate saying I was, but I was technically homeless (but living in a place to help me get my own house) when I fell pregnant and was skint and we completely turned things around and sorted everything out, we have our own house (well we rent) and OH works to provide for us (though he never wanted to not work), it is possible :flower:

I can see where your coming from hun. I suppose the only thing you can do is support her, it's hard to sit back and watch when things are going on that you disagree with hey :/

Clair, he has no intention of changing. He doesn't want to work, he makes my sister work. I just love her and believe she deserves much better. :(

I hope he gets a big kick up the arse and realise that he needs to change. It can't be easy seeing someone you love in a situation like that :nope: :hugs:

Thank you guys. I thought you were gonna tell me how selfish and silly Iam . :(

Of course not! They really are not in an ideal situation, and you're looking out for your sister!

I just love her so much. I hope he proves me wrong. I hope he goes back to school, gets a great job and gets my sister the home of her dreams.

On a better note, if she is I'll be a first time aunt! Yaaay lol.

I had a friend who would used to do stuff like that (Fake pregnancies ect.) Just for attention, so I get how you feel. But if she has taken positive pregnancies test then there is little room for argument, if your really unsure about wether she is serious get her to take a test that you have bought. Because she could be buying fake ones or using fertility tests. Also the fact she won't tell anyone else in your family makes me a bit suspicious.

However if she IS pregnant then you have to offer her all your support to her because, well she's your sister and if her situation isn't great she is probably nervous enough already. (P.S How old is she)

You're well within your rights to feel this way hun given all the history! My vote is claim ignorance and til you know for sure she's pregnant this time, it just rubs me up the wrong way seeing people do that for attention! xxx

My sister is. 19.
I'm 16.

I just don't know if she's lying because she told me on the phone.

I just wish i had thr type of sister that tells me she's pregnant and I'm over the moon. But instead i have to wonder if she's lying to me.

You're more than right to feel that way! Especially considering her history. And you're right to be concerned, especially with a baby added into their already difficult mix.

I'm dealing with something similar with my SIL, she is 28 years old, but doesn't work, is homeless, no insurance, a drug dealer, and under investigation for drug running as we speak. She's entirely irresponsible, and the baby's father is an abusive deadbeat, but she is a couple weeks farther along than I am. The sad thing is MIL is more excited about her daughter's pregnancy, and all but ignores ours when we both work hard, support outselves, I go to school and we are doing plenty with our lives. Apparently we must've been stealing my poor SILs spotlight :dohh: I'm nervous for the welfare of her child though.. I can already foresee MIL and FIL ending up with custody since she can barely take care of herself let alone another human being... It's unfortunate.

I think it's also hard too because I know my mom will not dtand behind her. I mean she'll love her grandchild, don't get me wrong. But my mom was ecstatic when Diego and I got pregnant. We had been together for a while and both had good heads on our shoulders. My mom wasn't disappointed in me. But I know she'll be furious with my sister. Which also hurts because I don't want her to feel alone (IF) she is pregnant.

I'm sure your mom won't be too happy at first, but will come around and support her in whatever way she needs. Either way, she'll have support from you and that is a big thing! I looked towards my sister for support, more than I did anyone else in my family.

she is the one that sounds selfish not you...
knowing the situation she is in she should be doing everything to get out of it and protect against pregnancy not drag an innocent person into her very sad situation that she is not planning on climbing out of....

Also she said" i don't know what to do" suggesting an A. I got so mad and yelled at her, I mean I know it'll be hard but its not the babies fault! I told her she knew what she was doing amd it wouldn't bf fair to the baby. I talked to her about adoption and she said she's against that. Idk, I just hope that she gets it together.

I'm just worried because of what a liar she is! I'd hate for tgis one to end in a 'miscarriage' too. :mad:

All you can do is support her, you are both in the same situation. :flower:

Youre right all you can do is support her if shes telling the truth she is guna need all the support she can get.
But its natural for you to feel that way your only worried cuz you care about her.
Hopefully her man gets it together, if not shes guna need to step up to the plate.
Things will work out tho jus be there for her, thats all you can do

I know ladies, it's just crazy because she's older than me bit she's like many Lil sister. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->