My skin is so bad!

smitsusan5

call me kayte (:
Reaction score
ive always been fortunate with my skin and never had any spots, but this is so bad, every since i found out i was pregnant ive been covered around my nose and on my forehead and the top of my back. did anyone else suffer with this? and will it subside?

I read somewhere that spots on the nose and forehead are caused by stress, and spots on your chin are caused by hormones? Might be wrong i suppose.

My chin though is VERY spotty. (and i've always got a few spots on my back/top of my shoulders) I dont know if you saw this somewhere, im sure i posted it. But some old lady actually said to me, "i thought pregnancy was supposed to make your skin look good? oh well.." or something along those lines!
Just remember - the changes your body is going through is to help build a home for your precious LO :hugs:

you are still early days.. 2nd tri is when you are meant to blossom.... but spots in pregnancy are common due to increase in hormones....

I've had acne since I was 13, but it was starting to calm down just before my bfp, but it came back with a vengeance! It's still not calmed down tbh, it's just hormones though your skin should calm down when your hormones calm down again :flower:

I said calm a lot there...sorry :haha:

I neverrrr had acne. Got pregnant and now Im lucky if I go a week without a bump =[ I hatee it. I have to photoshop some of my pictures because it makes it look sooo bad.

I have more acne now then I did before, and now I'm getting it on my back of neck and back. Its so gross. I just washed my pillowcases and wash there all the time. So depressing lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->