My Son Billy Clayton Head, arrived on 15th October!

Nanaki

Mummy 2 two boys, an angel and a girl!
Reaction score
Well well, my pregnancy has come to end suddenly!!! Here is a story of what happened...

The pregnancy reached to 38 weeks and 5 days. has been to the hospital for the appt of growth scan on the same day they did the membrance sweep!

On 14th October, my hubby cooked me lovely steak and rice, while I was watching the TV - Charmed, at half 4 in the evening.... A piece of rice had goes down wrong way and made me choked three times but last one was a bit hard cuz I couldnt get it down, it ends in result that my water has broken and got off the sofa suddenly lucky it was a leather sofa! I was in shock and it was dawned on me that the baby was on the way!!!

So my hubby got me to sit down on the floor and sit on the towel that my water continue to come out, and my contractions becomes worse and I am trying to breathing thru them but they were really bad... And we decided to put on Tens machine which is a real bonus for my back and told hubby to running a bath for me before going to the hospital. But I cant cope with the pains with contractions, and my hubby had to phone the delivery suite and was told to come in cuz my contractions was 5 mins apart and 5cm dilated whoo whoo!! Because i had been 3cm dilated for 2 weeks :happydance:

My hubby rung up his friend to ask to come and pick us up and go straight to the hospital, I was admitted to Triage because of delivery suite were full and they were monitoring my contractions but I wasnt happy with them cuz it was so warm in there made me dizzy and feel ill!! Then they rung L&D and told them that a room need to be ready for me to be in!!! My interpreter was there with me all night and all thru as well, she has been fantastic as well.

So, midwife try get me to walk down to L&D, it helped a bit but stopped twice for contractions to come on.

My hubby was so proud of me cuz I was doing so well because he heard other woman in other room screaming terribly and I dont make any noises only moan once or twice. With help of pethine, I was given twice and it helped me to relax a lot and able to control the contractions.

Could be around after midnight I feel urge to push and the midwife who has been fantastic, tell me to go ahead and start pushing. Aftre one and half hour of pushing, I becomes very tired and couldnt do anymore, and told hubby I had enough and begging for the epidural to get it over and with.

But my baby wont come out due to the ring at the bottom of my uteus not stretching enough and was rushed to the threate to use the foreclamp first and trying to get the baby out in natural way, but failed. I ended up had a c-section!

So......... My baby arrived at 6.21am on 15th October and guess what.... I am on Team BLUE!!! My baby boy! His name is Billy Clayton Head. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: Still cant believe that he is actually here a week and half early!

Nanaki xx

Attachments

Massive congratulations hun :hugs: he is a real sweetie!

Ive already said it to your huni but huge congrats Billy is gorgoues, Im so proud of you massive hugs to you both xx

WOW Congratulations sweetheart, he is just lovely, you must be sooo proud :happydance:

Shadow x x x x

Thank you everyone... Of course I am still disappointed that I am not able to do the natural birth. I was told by the doctor who did delivery Billy that I can still be able to have natural birth if we are still planning to have another baby that would be years away anyway!!

And I am doing really well since he born, and my scar from C-section has been healing really well. xxxx

He is lovely congratulations, great choice of name by the way:)

Thanks girls! :D And thank Faun! I am still on cloud nine after had Billy! :D xxx

Congrats! Sorry I missed your birth story for so long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->