My son has downs syndrome, 19 weeks pregnant

hi - I have no personal experience of this but there is a lovely book called Expecting Adam by Martha Beck that you may enjoy - it was about her journey through her pregnancy and some of life after baby. She found that her child has downs syndrome too. It is a really heart warming book. and a lovely read....

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

No personal experience, but there has been some really enlightening and warming answers from other ladies. Sorry for what you are going through, it must be so so hard :hugs:

Hi, just wanted to send :hugs:

I noticed this article earlier and it made me think of your post. I thought it was a lovely story. I've worked with many children with DS (I know it's not the same) and this story made me smile x

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...-Taya-born-Downs-darling-modelling-world.html

Let us know how your scan goes I sorry you are going through this :hugs:

I don't personally have experience with a downs child, but a close friend of mine just had her beautiful daughter, Lillyanna... Whose got down syndrome...

She's the most precious thing in this world... I feel so lucky for them.. As each milestone gets to be a big one!!! and they get to experience so many wonderful things that most other parents don't... not only that they get to develop a different sort of appreciation for life... that itself is what i long for...

Down syndrome i don't believe will change a thing.. certain things may be harder.. more dr. visits but still a gorgeous child who you get to lovvvveee with all your heart endlessly and unconditionally and a love you will forever recieve in return.

I'm very happy for you, and very happy that you don't think it's wrong he's got ds. It's not.

Congratulations! Hope your scan goes well!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->