My Son is Here

blackthickpea

Reaction score
After being in and out of hospital several times during this pregnancy with gestational diabetes and finally a very long stay I was induced on the 29th of November and had my son. he is very beautiful and after worrying my brains off for having being tested positive for downs syndrome all i can see is a very beautiful baby. he was born with a heart murmur and is being observed by the pediatrician, So far he has not been diagnosd with any particular heart condition he is only being monitored for now. i am so thankful that he is finally here Thank you God and all you wonderful ladies on here who without you guys I am not sure how I would have made it throughthis pregnancy. thank you all. i will try to post a pic or two later. He weighed 7 1/2 pounds and i was induced at 37 weeks.

Congrats hun! :hugs:

Can't wait to see pics of him, and hope that everything is just absolutely perfect with him. :hugs:

Congrats! Don't know anything about heart murmurs, but hope it's nothing serious :hugs:

Congrats!!!! Can't wait to see pics of your beautiful boy! :hugs: :hugs:

Congratulations and I can't wait to see the pictures! I hope that everything turns out ok with his heart murmur.

Congrats!!!!! My husband has had a heart murmer all his life - nothing serious at all! Can't wait to see the pics xx

congratulations, cant wait to see pictures.

Congratulations on finally meeting your bundle! I hope that all turns out well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->