My son was run over yest --- so awful

baby D

Joshua and Amelia x
Reaction score
he was coming home from the park on his scooter --- as he came down the hill he put his brake on but it didn't work and he shot out into the road --- the van man said he was literally not there one min and in the road the next and that he had no way to stop in timejosh went over his can bonnet and landed on the other curb had to stay in hospital for the night and most of today but has come away with just a broken wrist/thumb sprained knee and bruised ribs/chest -- and some general cuts and lumps - oh and his poor face is swollen

:nope: I was so scared for him --- he was petrified :cry: He shook uncontrolably for hrs :cry:

sorry to hear that, hun
:hugs: to you and your little boy
hope he feels better soon
x

Omg, youre poor boy :-( hope he starts to feel better soon and heals up quickly xxx

Awww poor thing, must have been so scary for both you and him. I hope he recovers quickly !

Oh my goodness, that poor kid!! What a scary experience! I hope he heals quickly.

:hugs:

thats so scary :cry:

hope he gets better asap xx

How terrifying for both of you - i hope he recovers well and doesnt have too much of a hard time getting over the trauma of it. xx

Oh no this is my worst nightmare as a parent; hope your lO gets better soon xx

That must of been awful hon :hugs: Hope he gets better soon x

So scary!
I am so glad that he is going to be okay!
Terrifying for both of you!

Oh no!
I hope he's getting better :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back