My stomach can't figure out what's going on. :(

EarthMama

Mom of 2 & pregnant!
Reaction score
Even as I feel like I may vomit it's growling with hunger...if I eat it just keeps growling and growling and churns and churns...I'm bloated and burping and farting...my stomach is so confused and I feel like crap. :(

That's exactly how have been feeling the last couple of weeks, I'm dreading christmas dinner at the in-laws tomorrow as we are not telling anyone until after 12 weeks, but at this rate I dont know how I'm going to hide it from anyone, I'm sure my work are already suspicious, didnt have this with my first and was hoping to be as lucky this time but just hope its not going to hang around too long xx

things to try..sucking on lemons and lemon drops..

crackers....ginger ale keep sipping it...never let ur tummy go empty always have something small to nibble on..usually crackers...

sea band are known to help...real ginger steeped in hot water with honey to make a tea....

preggie pops that u can buy in maternity store or online....

feel better...

also get a probiotic...it will help keep you body ph balances which will help with some much more then just ur tummy

I second getting probiotics, sipping ginger ale, nibbling on crackers and salty foods! Personally I think the trick is to keep eating! I munched for four weeks practically non stop (day and night!) and I feel much better now.

Back in my first tri, if I felt ANY nausea or sickness, I'd immediately eat and eat and eat until it went away.

For me, I got nauseous when I was hungry.

I easily gained 10# in 10 weeks. But luckily now at 16w6d, I haven't gained anymore weight. By week 11-12, my nausea induced hunger pains went away.

ive been having little not very much pains but little feels lol I guess it's just my tummy starting to stretch! idk :( I'm so early!! haha but ill feel more sick at night when I'm in bed then I do any other time of the day! it's so weird

I tend to feel sick in bed too.

After I got over feeling nauseous yesterday it was replaced by INSANE hunger. Wow. Like literally my stomach was stuffed but still growling away...so crazy.

things to try..sucking on lemons and lemon drops..

crackers....ginger ale keep sipping it...never let ur tummy go empty always have something small to nibble on..usually crackers...

sea band are known to help...real ginger steeped in hot water with honey to make a tea....

preggie pops that u can buy in maternity store or online....

feel better...

also get a probiotic...it will help keep you body ph balances which will help with some much more then just ur tummy

Very good suggestions, think I will try those, I definitely think its too do with hunger as well, think I'm going to long without food as I don't feel hungry even though my stomach is growling like mad, but eating does seem to help just for a little while though then it starts churning, will try the others too xx

i found even if i couldnt eat...eating tiny something all through the day really helped me out, when left empty is when i really felt awful...

i hope you feel better hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->