MY STORY,, IC (quite long) xxx

im so sorry hun my heart goes out to you xxx

I'm sorry for both your losses. :hugs:

Floaty :kiss: to them both

So sorry for your loss hun xxx

Thankyou all for your lovely messages. :kiss:

Get alot of support being on this site...really helps :hugs:

xxx

I never know what to say..sorry...but I can't read and run. So heartbreaking :hugs:

Reading your story broke my heart, I am so deeply sorry for your losses :hugs: :hugs:

hi hun so sorry to read about your loss. I also lost my daughter due to IC at 22+3 and I had an emergency suture as I nearly lost my son. I am currently TTC and have already been told i will need a stitch with every pregnancy. If you do want to chat feel free to message me xxx

I'm so sorry to hear of your losses, what a heartbreaking story :hugs: x

Sorry to hear about your losses. I too have lost many babies due to an incompetent cervix (3 1/2 months to about 5+ months). This is my 10th pregnancy, I have a 15 1/2 that was a little early and a 13 yr old that was born 5 weeks early with bedrest for quite some time (you would never know he was a preemie). This pregnancy was quite a shock as I thought we were done, but at 43 here I am pregnant with a little boy.
I had changed doctors some time ago and with this pregnancy they finally listened. If you lost enough babies you start to detect what is going on. At 11 weeks could tell something was changing with cervix--they scanned and length still at 3.1. Six days later knew something was occurring again--sharp stabbing pain by cervix and backache. This time they checked I was already down to 2.5. Two days later they put in a stitch (McDonald).
So I'm here to tell you, listen to your body and other ladies, I am now 23+ weeks, just hoping to get past 24, then 27, little by little. Stitch so far is holding well. I really think after one loss, they should assume incompetent cervix and just start checking week by week next time, but you need to tell the Doctors what to do--be very demanding. So far I'm proof that this can happen and people can carry their babies.
PS...by the way the sound of getting a stitch is aweful, but it was not bad at all as they give you a spinal. Also, I believe our angel babies or meant to be a guardian to existing or later babies--I think my 13 yr old boy needed all 7 of those angels himself. LOL

Wow, you are an amazing, strong chicka! I am terribly sorry for your losses, which I hate when people say that cuz those words don't mean much really, not for this nightmare that has happened to you babe... But I am ....

I too have been diagnosed with IC... Crap Cervix is what I like to call it , on a better day, somedays it's actually much worse : ) .. Anyways, I haven't had a cerclage placed yet in any of my pregnancies but as each pregnancy that comes along it just keeps getting worse & babies just keep coming earlier & earlier... I screamed bloody murder at my doc & begged him to put a stitch in, but he just kept reassuring me that everything looked great & gave me weekly injections to prevent labor... Well... Needless to say, his way ended up pretty crappy.. At 19.4 weeks I delivered my daughter, she was born sleeping... Emma Gail ... She didn't even get to take a breath.... He says I should be able to concieve & carrry a baby , "now we know what were dealing with." is what he told me, HA! I told him the whole time, but oh well... What can I do now... Nothing... So, I too know the frustration you are feeling... Emma's testing all came back completely normal & healthy, of course, I already knew that... It was MY body that failed ... Sorry for the rambling... : ) ~ It's only been a lil over 3 weeks since she was taken away so we aren't trying again YET. I would love to but dad is more worried about a repeat.... So, guess we'll see what happens in my lil corner of the world... One day at a time : )

You have been thru sooo much & thank you so much for sharing with us... It helps a lot... Xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->