My story (in a nutshell!)

XKatX

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just thought I would introduce myself and my situation, for those who don't know me!

I had my first child in 2008, when I was 33. My husband has only ever wanted one child and i have always wanted 2. After 1 1/2 years of trying to talk him round, I was finally successful a couple of months ago!!! :happydance: It took a near nervous breakdown (literally - I was so close to going back on antidpressents, that the packet is sitting on the coffee machine in the kitchen should I need them :nope:) and lots of tears and soul searching, but I got there eventually. We agreed that we may sell our house to move somewhere a bit larger and nearer to family, but I am happy with that commitment if that gives me my baby.

But then I stumbled across this section and it has dawned on me that age isn't on my side any more :cry: As some of you have said in other threads, I don't actually feel old. But I guess it's a fact of life that my body clock is actually ticking away!

But anyway, I can't complain. I now have the chance to be pregnant again, go through labour and hold my newborn in my arms. I am so excited, I can't tell you!!! So lets hope it's not long now and I look forward to sharing our journeys together :cloud9:

Good luck all!!!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Welcome! I am 36 years old, with a 2 year old daughter and TTC for No2 since ages ago but this thread gives me so much support. :flower:

Welcome, I am 37 ttc my first. Look forward to hearing about your journey

Hey Kat, welcome over here! It's nice to see some familiar faces coming to ttc at the same time.

Hey Kat, welcome over here! It's nice to see some familiar faces coming to ttc at the same time.

Hey there! How are you? It's been ages - I've been streering clear of pregnant talk for a while! I see massive congrats are in order for you :hugs:

Thanks Kat, it's really early days though but fingers crossed it lasts. I wasn't on here much either til about a month before ttc, so couple of months ago. Somehow even the thought of being pregnant again drove me back over here! Hope it doesn't take too long to see you in first tri. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->