My story - would love some support!!

LilMrsHappy

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
im new here, and Ive set this up to get some support and positivity into the whole TTC issue.
We have been married for about 16 months now, and were lucky to get a BFP on our first try back in December, unfortunately I had a miscarriage in mid Jan at 7 1/2 weeks. :cry:
We have been unsuccessfully trying ever since, and im finding it harder and harder with every month that passes. I genuinely (and probably naively) didnt think back in Jan that I wouldnt be pregnant again by the time our baby would have been due, and now Ive just started the last two week wait before that time, so fingers crossed...
trying so hard to stay positive, but sometimes its just so hard :cry:

Welcome LilMrsHappy! I'm sorry to hear about your loss, you've definitely come to the right place for support. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get :bfp: this time around! Lots of :dust: for you!!

Hi LilMrsHappy,
Sorry for your loss, we're all here for the same support..
You will get there :hugs:
Have you been doing anything with ttc, opks, temping, folic acid etc?
I completely understand on it being hard to find any positivity.. right now all I feel is like it isn't fair, it all hurts so much and all we want is our forever baby... But we will all get there, we will all have our sticky beans, it isn't in our control we just have to keep believing, hoping and praying that it will happen. And it will!! :hugs:
Elle.xxx

Ah, thanks so much girls - it means a lot. Ive just been taking folic acid and hoping for the best, have been doing a bit of reading on the SMEP plan the past few days and think that could be the idea for next month if things dont work out.
So sorry to read about both of your losses, I know how hard it is and wish good luck and love to both of u! :flower:
I feel like I'm boring my friends and family with my TTC story, so will be good to be able to openly discuss things here. Both my sister and SIL are now pregnant, so dont want to bring everyone down

Thanks, I'm in denial I think... we had the confirmation that I've miscarried yesterday. It all just seems like a bad dream that I'll wake up from and still have our bean safely growing where it should be. That July has just been one long nightmare.. but it isn't.
I was taking folic acid, opks and had just started temping when had our bfp. I need to wait to for the bleeding to stop before we can start trying again, but I know I need to relax more this time. For my sanity or I will end up blaming and punishing myself for everytime it doesn't happen. So I've agreed with my OH that I'll take folic acid but thats it, no opks or temping for the first month. As I do get very obssessed and carried away.
I've read about the sperm meets egg plan too and it seems easy enough, although (TMI sorry) me and OH sex life is usually most nights, so the thought of planning what nights we do and don't have sex is abit too pressured for us.
I'm sure you aren't boring nor bringing your friends and family down with your journey. They are there to support you through it all.
Few people know we're ttc, so I find this site a godsend for support, help and advice.
I'll be subscribing to this thread so I can keep track of your journey, so make sure you keep us updated :hugs:

Hi everyone,
im new here, and Ive set this up to get some support and positivity into the whole TTC issue.
We have been married for about 16 months now, and were lucky to get a BFP on our first try back in December, unfortunately I had a miscarriage in mid Jan at 7 1/2 weeks. :cry:
We have been unsuccessfully trying ever since, and im finding it harder and harder with every month that passes. I genuinely (and probably naively) didnt think back in Jan that I wouldnt be pregnant again by the time our baby would have been due, and now Ive just started the last two week wait before that time, so fingers crossed...
trying so hard to stay positive, but sometimes its just so hard :cry:

Welcome LilMrsHappy, I'm so sorry for your loss. I recently had a mmc at 7-8 wks along with our first baby. It's been very difficult and I'm glad to have found this website with all these wonderful ladies.

Have you met with your dr yet to discuss what might be going on? Are your cycles regular?

Good luck and lots of sticky dust :dust:

Sorry for taking so long to reply.
Love to you all, its so hard but we will all get there, fingers crossed!!
Im now about 4 DPO, have sore breasts, but of course im wondering if its just in my head?!

Im sorry for your loss :hugs:

lots and lots of :dust: for you!

Sorry for taking so long to reply.
Love to you all, its so hard but we will all get there, fingers crossed!!
Im now about 4 DPO, have sore breasts, but of course im wondering if its just in my head?!

Oooh exciting.. the 2 week wait. I symptom spot like crazy during that time... and always think its all in my head. Its hard to differeniate. Try to relax and hopefully the wait won't be too long for you :hugs:
I'm dreading how long its going to take for my body to sort itself out again. I thought I'd stopped bleeding yesterday so we dtd last night for the first time since :bfp: but I've been bleeding again today so just don't know :shrug:
Really really want to start ttc again as soon as possible. I know the drs say to wait a month but thats just for dating purposes... for their dating purposes. I'm happy to start right away in hope that the saying of being more fertile after a miscarriage is true...
I really hope we all get what we want soon :flower:

as long as u feel ready to try again then u should go for it - once u have a scan then they will be able to work out dates anyway!! Ive heard a lot of stories about increased fertility after a miscarriage, so fingers crossed for u! hope things settle down for u soon

Sorry for your loss, FX for you during this TWW!

I think a lot of us feel the emotions of wondering when it will be our turn again for a BFP after a loss...I know I do, it's upsetting to wait.

Its the hardest thing! I feel sometimes like, why is this happening? but then i suppose, it has to happen to someone :-( just wish it wasnt me!!

Sorry for all of your losses. I had a mc in June and this is our first cycle ttc. We are basically doing the SMEP without OPK's. Usually I can tell when it is ovulation time, so we will go by that this month. If it doesn't work, then I will use OPK's next month. I didn't even know about SMEP until a few days ago. We just figured if we DTD every other day we would catch it. I am on CD 15 and I think I should O around CD17-18. (I have 31-33 day cycles) We are planning CD 16, 17, & 18 as our 3 days. Last night DH and I were so tired but we :sex: anyway because it was the day. It is a lot of work to try to get pregnant. With our son, we didn't expect it to happen and with the mc it wasn't planned.

As for ttc after mc, my dr told me it is fine once your hcg is below 5. That way they can verify that you passed everything with your mc. It was our decision to wait until after my first period.

:dust: to everyone!

You aren't alone, it's happening and happend to alot of us.
We will get there, just have to be more patient than some for our happy ever afters. But think, if we can be patient and wait for this to happen, being a patient parent through the sleepless nights, terrible twos and teenage years should be easier than for some :hugs:

I would also love to endow my support for all the ladies out here. Sometimes, pregnancy would really consume all our patience and endurance to pursue it. Well, it is definitely worthy even failures would come along. Just be positive guys, I know things will get much fine. God bless everyone… :happydance:

Hi Elle,
im doing ok, coming towards the end of the longest TWW ever!!! Im keeping my fingers tightly crossed, have been symptom spotting flat out but trying to keep calm...
I havent been feeling overly tired, but since im not working at the min ive been sleeping til about 12 every day so that might be why!! I had sore boobs last week for most of the week, felt really nauseous all day on saturday, and on and off this week but not as much. I had really bad headache on sunday evening and night. Havent really had any pains or cramps, but then i would never before AF, and didnt even really when i had my miscarriage. Theres something inside my head telling me it really could be it this month, but then the more sensible part takes over!!! planning on testing either tomorrow morning or friday morning, af due on fri.
what do u think?!!
how are u coping hun? thinking about u, i know how hard it is! xo

Did First response this morning - very faint line!!!! have a clear blue digi that im saving til tomorrow, but fingers crossed!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0123.jpg
    IMG_0123.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 12
Congrats hun.. that line isn't so faint!! Can definately see it.
Fingers crossed for you :hugs:
I'm ok, I've been better but trying to make myself get back to normal.
I feel lost and empty but I know there is light at the end of the tunnel. Just have to get there, one day at time.
I'm still waiting for my body to sort itself out, I'm still getting light brown discharge, which is frustrating me alot... I just want to start trying again already :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->