My Story..

Kizzy454

GsyMummy
Reaction score
Thought i would tell you all about my engagement and how me and my soul mate met..

My names Kizzy and im 22. Me and steve (26) technically met when i was 3 ;) Our mums were best friends and we lived up the road :) but we lost contact.. fast forward to 2010 and he appeared on my facebook out of no where! We started chatting and he told me he had a 22 month old and i said i had a 3 month old. We arranged to meet up (after 10 years of not seeing him ill admit i was nervous!!)
We were sat on a bench while his DD played at the park and he just ever so casually held my held :blush: i blushed ALOT!
We went our seperate ways that evening and spoke ALOT on facebook. /I found out he had not long broken up with his ex (on his birthday 15 04 10) and he found out i had been single since i was 6 weeks pregnant as my ex had cheated.. he decided he would help out with a fundraiser i was doing and we started to see each other.. we decided to make a go of things on the 18th June 2010..

In the July My DD1 FOB decided he wouldnt bother seeing T anymore so steve did alot of the daddy things with her.. and when she was a year and a half she called him daddy. :)

November 2010 Steve moved in with me and it was so nice! we spent our first xmas together and it was sheer bliss!

In 2011 he hinted to my friend about proposing to me..

we went to herm island and he brought me this plastic ring! and asked me to marry him i said yes but he told me he would be proposing again the bugger!

26.04.11 the day before he was due to go to Amsterdam for his and his mates birthday he was on the phone to his ex..

After an argument he hung up and i commented with "well its lucky i love you eh" and his reply was well thats good and caually in my lounge infront of my mum he gets down on one knee and asks me to marry him!

Not the most romantic way to do it but ive never been so happy! (pic of ring attatched)

We decided on a 2015 wedding as in Dec 2011 we found out i was pregnant for our first child together (and last) Molly Rae.

We recently went to a wedding that Steve was best man for and we decided to move the wedding forward!!!

our date is 26/04/14 3 years to the day we got engaged :D

We are getting married in a church.. (pic attacthed) its where my god son got christened where his DD1 got christened and where in feb 2013 T and M are getting christened :)

We are having our venue (sit down meal for 40) at Coco bay hotel and they evening there too (inc hog roast for 150 people)

I went and found THE dress today.,

https://www.sinceritybridal.com/wedding_dress/3656

In LOVE cant wait to wear it!

Attachments

• engagement ring.jpg
    engagement ring.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 11
  • church.jpg
    church.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 6
  • cobo1.jpg
    cobo1.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 6
  • cobo2.jpg
    cobo2.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Kiz steve.jpg
    Kiz steve.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 19
your ring is beautiful, what a lovely story, definately a happy ever after xx

What a beautiful story :) congratulations! Your dress is gorgeous! I love tulle skirts, my dress has a tulle skirt

i always said it wasnt the dress i would wear.. till boom tried it on today and fell in love!

im a complete tomboy., i would get married in jeans and a hoody if they would let me ;) xxx

Aww your story is so lovely, sounds like a real fairytale ending :)
The ring and dress are both beautiful and I love the look of the venue!

I bet your really Happy to have brought it forward!

very happy hehe!

the venue is across the road from the beach so will hopefully get some beach shots with the sunset depening on the tide :D xxx

Can't wait till January! Meeting with the vicar! X

hey girls!

can officially say im gettin married next year :)

Heres a sneak at me in my dress! I LOVE IT!! :happydance:

i need my engagement ring polished!!

the design of our rings.. mine has diamonds his is plain :D xxx

Attachments

• shh 002.jpg
    shh 002.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 9
  • shh 004.jpg
    shh 004.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 7
  • shh 005.jpg
    shh 005.jpg