my story...

sammiexsue

Reaction score
So i had a c section 4 weeks ago, and they want me to take birth control but I have PCOS and im afraid my body will become reliant on the hormones and wont concieve my next baby... so me and my husband decided to let things go and be in Gods hands and NTNP as in when were ready for a second baby he will give us one. Did any of you not take birth control after a c section??

ive never taken birth control. I just cant. it doesnt prevent fertilization it just stops the egg from snuggling in. I have 3 kids all 2 years apart. you can do this~!

I also have pcos- I had a c section 9.5 weeks ago and have been back on the mini pill for 6 weeks. We were going to NTNP but after a life threatening delivery I'm afraid if the risks of getting pregnant again so soon. My doc said pregnsncy can def kickstart your ovsries again. also having a baby that rarely sleeps mire thsn 2 hours is great conraception. I am thinking ill stop taking it when jace is 6 or 8 months.

Can u tell I wrote that with a screaming baby in my arms lol.
Also hubby told me today he wants another now but I'm afraid of taking away from Jace if I got pregnant straight away- which is very likely in pcosers after having a baby

ive been told that by friends about pcosers having it easierish the next baby. im definately still considering things. maybe i will discuss my fear with my doc at my next appointment. im also wanting to wait due to financial reasons.. that should be cleared up by next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->