My story

Sathya

Reaction score
Hi

Im a 16y/o student who is WTT.

This forum is really exciting and is nice to see people from all walks of life recieving great joy from thier little ones and especially supporting others who are in similar situations

the WTT section is really lovely aswell and its comforting to see people who are waiting as long as I will be >trying!< to wait.

I concieved this time last year and had an termination in january when i was about 11 weeks, and it was the biggest mistake of my life. I was all alone with noone supporting me or offering guidence or any other alternative, I believe, than the one I took. Every day I think about my baby and what I did. I always wanted a baby even before I concieved and it broke my heart to go through with the termination. I feel guilty every day for the thousands of people who wanted a baby and miscarry or have to go through IVF.

I just can't wait until I can try again and do it right this time and give my baby the best future possible. I also want to try hard to support and encourage people who really need it on these message boards like I needed but had nowhere to turn to.

I have plans for university and career but that is all in itself based around the caring of my children. so i cant be self employed and work at home. Ultimately all I really want is to be a stay at home mum (as long as this is financially viable when we come to it!)

Thanks for listening to my story.

xxxxxx

hiya :) welcome to b&b :happydance:

im new here too and in the same position as you but im 19, with my 20 y/o other half.

if you need anyone to talk to pm me and we can chat :hugs:

xxxx

Welcom To B&B I am so sorry for all of your Heartache :(

Welcome. Thanks for sharing your story. Good luck ttc xxx

Welcome to BnB, so sorry to hear your story. Everyone here can support you, the girls are so friendly. :) PM me if you ever need to chat, I'm 16 too. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->