My symptoms preBFP and now...

Luxx

Reaction score
When I was TTC I googled early pregnancy symptoms like crazy. I just wanted to share some of my symptoms for people like me. I know everyones body is different but here is what mine were.
First symptom I noticed was my boobs got sore way early about 5dpo they usually don't get sore until a few days before my :witch: and she was still a week or more away. Plus they were a different kind of sore like really felt bruised and full. It already feels like they are growing and they are still way sore!
A day after I noticed my sore boobs coming on I felt a slight stabbing pain in my abdomen for hours then at one point it got so bad I just about doubled over. I thought maybe it was gas at the time.
When I look back on my tww I remember I did take a few naps and sleep longer than I usually do plus I was and still am yawning a lot.
I had a few headaches.
Smells started getting stronger to me I was noticing the smell of something miles away.
vivid dreams
horny:blush:
back pain
This is hard to describe because it is a feeling but the night before I tested I just felt different- things even looked a little different and I kept telling myself that I was pregnant.
The last thing I can think of right now is that before my :witch: I usually get a few bad pimples on my face and I thought it was strange I wasn't getting any.
Now that I know I am pregnant- I feel pregnant. Smells are still really strong and every bite I take taste sooo good. I still have quick little pains in my abdomen and I am easy to cry.
I hope this is helpful to someone or at least a interesting read:happydance:

Thanks Luxx! Do you feel really excited?

When I was TTC I googled early pregnancy symptoms like crazy. I just wanted to share some of my symptoms for people like me. I know everyones body is different but here is what mine were.
First symptom I noticed was my boobs got sore way early about 5dpo they usually don't get sore until a few days before my :witch: and she was still a week or more away. Plus they were a different kind of sore like really felt bruised and full. It already feels like they are growing and they are still way sore!
A day after I noticed my sore boobs coming on I felt a slight stabbing pain in my abdomen for hours then at one point it got so bad I just about doubled over. I thought maybe it was gas at the time.
When I look back on my tww I remember I did take a few naps and sleep longer than I usually do plus I was and still am yawning a lot.
I had a few headaches.
Smells started getting stronger to me I was noticing the smell of something miles away.
vivid dreams
horny:blush:
This is hard to describe because it is a feeling but the night before I tested I just felt different- things even looked a little different and I kept telling myself that I was pregnant.
The last thing I can think of right now is that before my :witch: I usually get a few bad pimples on my face and I thought it was strange I wasn't getting any.
Now that I know I am pregnant- I feel pregnant. Smells are still really strong and every bite I take taste sooo good. I still have quick little pains in my abdomen and I am easy to cry.
I hope this is helpful to someone or at least a interesting read:happydance:

Ya that one can bite you in the butt too...it can work in the opposite direction and make you want to throw up. :)

That is so great that you got your BFP! Congrats!! It funny once you know to be able to look back and go "OOOOHHHHHH that's why I did that!"

Yes Poppy I feel excited, curious and worried all at the same time! :baby:

I just added back pain I forgot about that!

yeh ive got that now, and twinges in lower right abdomen!
prob nothing tho,im very doubtful this month

x

I was doubtful at first too!
:dust: baby dust to you!

I got my BFP in October but I was absolutely convinced I wasn't pregnant. I even cried about it as I was that sure I wasn't! I felt so yuck a week or so before AF was due. And felt like all the normal AF cramps and pains were really exaggerated (sp). Although looking bad I was more tired than normal. When AF was late I just thought it would come the next day, I only did a test kind of clinging to a tiny bit of hope that I might actually be pregnant when it was positive I truely was shocked!. And now it still doesn't seem real I don't think it will until I get to hear a heartbeat thats why I don't have a ticker wotsit yet.

thats odd...everything you typed is how i;ve been feeling for the past couple of weeks, but oddly I keep testing negative....yet no AF...the last one started on the 1st of october!

my doc is doing blood work on me on monday to try to find out why.

but if it is a bfp, then I can add random dizzy spells and increased cm :D

So here's my question...how many DPO did you start getting these symptoms? I'm somewhere between 4-8 DPO, and I've feeling many of these, for a couple of days. At the same time, many of them could be attributed to other things...the worst for me right now is the dizziness/nausea, but these are also some of the primary withdrawal symptoms from the anti-depressant I have recently weaned off. Next would be the exhaustion...i'm finding that I'm ready for bed and falling asleep on the couch by 9 pm (21:00), which is quite unusual for me because I'm normally a night person. But I've also been weaning myself off caffeine (so as not to have to go cold turkey if we're successful ttc), so that could also be why I'm more tired. And the headaches..could also be either paxil or caffeine withdrawal.

Now, we decided to actively start ttc about mid way through this cycle, so this was our first time really trying, and I don't even have good data about my cycle length (AF has never been regular) or a full month of charting, so the logical side of me is saying that it probably didn't happen this month, and what i'm feeling is normal for the other things going on with my body. but at the same time, i want this so badly, i can't help hoping...

I started feeling that way 3 days before af was due, and I fell ill with strep on wednesday....but im still feeling that way.

well I was sleeping more about 3dpo and then I got the other symptoms about 4 to 5 dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->