My symptoms so far... I hope this isn't a trick :(

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by blondebabe, Oct 1, 2013.

1. blondebabe

blondebabe Well-Known Member

1dpo- hot flushes during the night
    2dpo- hot flushes during he night but feeling a little nausea during the day
    3dpo- feeling very low & lower back ache
    4dpo- lower back ache & sudden mild pains in lower stomach
    5dpo- wanting lots of sweeties, gentle cramps
    6dpo- bubbling down below, gentle cramps, head ache
    7dpo- bubbling down below, scratchy throat, gentle cramps
    8dpo- more bubbling, full blown cold, head ache
    9dpo- crying randomly, still got horrible cold
    10dpo- 2 bfns that changed in an hour to a pink line! hormonal, pain in lymfnodes (update- I think I just got a small amount of implantation bleeding :shy:

I really hope I haven't been looking into it too much but I know I remember the bubbling with lo when I was pregnant with him so that's a good sign for me.. I haven't had any implantation bleeding tho...

:flow:

UPDATE: 13 dpo bfn . Totally gutted. Can't be bothered with this anymore :cry:
    UPDATE: 3 days early af shows up wakes me up at 3am heavy and painful :(

2. HopefulKait88

HopefulKait88 Well-Known Member

Good luck! I hope you have a little bean getting all settled in :) I've also been super achy lately. I'm not sure if I had this the first two times around because both of them were surprises and I wasn't tracking symptoms. Fingers crossed for both of us!

3. blondebabe

Good luck! I will test tomorrow (10dpo) using a superdrug one because they say 4 days early but my cycles are so long my af isn't actually due on 14 dpo so if I get a bfn I've still got 3-4 days before af is due.. Do you reckon that will make the htps come up with a wrong result? Xx

4. sunspotss

sunspotss Member

most women wont get accurate results that early, specially if you have longer cycles. its probably best if you wait longer, save tests, save money. i hope you get your bfp! <3

5. HopefulKait88

HopefulKait88 Well-Known Member

I agree with sunspots, but just so I can test I buy the little cheap ones and do them. Ya I'm crazy like that :-/ ;)

6. AidensMama

AidensMama Mom of 1 TTC #2

Hey ladies :hi:

I'm 4dpo today, so still have a while before I'll be testing. Currently experiencing some lower back achiness and a crampy sensation. Hoping they are good signs and not AF coming early. BB's a teensy bit tender too..but who knows.

FX'ed you ladies see some :bfp: 's soon! :dust:

7. blondebabe

Well I'm 13 dpo today and nothing not even a little line of hope ! Absolutely nothing!!! I am so upset I could cry !! I really hoped this was it I hate my f-ing cycles why do they have to be so bloody long :cry: I am fed up now and I'm going to be in a bad mood the rest of the day and all these so called symptoms I was having yeah right I am just sick and tired of this!

Sorry girls! Good luck to u all I am in a grouchy mood now x