2dpo- hot flushes during he night but feeling a little nausea during the day
3dpo- feeling very low & lower back ache
4dpo- lower back ache & sudden mild pains in lower stomach
5dpo- wanting lots of sweeties, gentle cramps
6dpo- bubbling down below, gentle cramps, head ache
7dpo- bubbling down below, scratchy throat, gentle cramps
8dpo- more bubbling, full blown cold, head ache
9dpo- crying randomly, still got horrible cold
10dpo- 2 bfns that changed in an hour to a pink line! hormonal, pain in lymfnodes (update- I think I just got a small amount of implantation bleeding :shy:

I really hope I haven't been looking into it too much but I know I remember the bubbling with lo when I was pregnant with him so that's a good sign for me.. I haven't had any implantation bleeding tho...

:flow:

UPDATE: 13 dpo bfn . Totally gutted. Can't be bothered with this anymore :cry:
UPDATE: 3 days early af shows up wakes me up at 3am heavy and painful :(

Good luck! I hope you have a little bean getting all settled in :) I've also been super achy lately. I'm not sure if I had this the first two times around because both of them were surprises and I wasn't tracking symptoms. Fingers crossed for both of us!

Good luck! I will test tomorrow (10dpo) using a superdrug one because they say 4 days early but my cycles are so long my af isn't actually due on 14 dpo so if I get a bfn I've still got 3-4 days before af is due.. Do you reckon that will make the htps come up with a wrong result? Xx

most women wont get accurate results that early, specially if you have longer cycles. its probably best if you wait longer, save tests, save money. i hope you get your bfp! <3

I agree with sunspots, but just so I can test I buy the little cheap ones and do them. Ya I'm crazy like that :-/ ;)

Hey ladies :hi:

I'm 4dpo today, so still have a while before I'll be testing. Currently experiencing some lower back achiness and a crampy sensation. Hoping they are good signs and not AF coming early. BB's a teensy bit tender too..but who knows.

FX'ed you ladies see some :bfp: 's soon! :dust:

Well I'm 13 dpo today and nothing not even a little line of hope ! Absolutely nothing!!! I am so upset I could cry !! I really hoped this was it I hate my f-ing cycles why do they have to be so bloody long :cry: I am fed up now and I'm going to be in a bad mood the rest of the day and all these so called symptoms I was having yeah right I am just sick and tired of this!

Sorry girls! Good luck to u all I am in a grouchy mood now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->