My symptoms...your opinions, pleeeease!!! :)

KandaceTTC

Reaction score
Heyhere, I am new to this forum. I wanted to list my symptoms and even ask a could of questions, but first let me explain my situation...if you guys can bare with me a moment. I am a mother of 2. I had my son at 17 and my daughter at 19. I know...much much much too early. I wasn't the best or most responsible teen. When I conceived those times I was over weight, smoked heavily, had PCOS, and only got 1 period every 13 months or so. I am now 25. I had weight loss surgery (VSG) last November. I am now a healthy 129 pounds, no longer smoke, and my periods have been regular, on time every single month since the day I had surgery. Literally...I started my period 2 days before I had my surgery and was on it throughout. I got pregnant and had a miscarriage in early September. I had my first period since my D and C October 13th. My cycles are 30 days. I ovulated on the 29th and had sex on the 27th, 29th, and 31st of October. I am due for af on the 12th of this month. Ok...so now for my symptoms I am experiencing. My pregnancy that ended in mc 2 months ago...I had sore breasts...to the extreme...almost immediately. Nothing else. But this time I have no breast tenderness. None! That worries me a bit. I do have the following:
*Nausea (but it is only after I eat. I don't have it randomly, so idk if that could be morning sickness or not)
*Had period like cramps for a few days in a row that stopped a couple of days ago
*a strange fullness or heaviness in my lower belly/pantline
*gas (not cramping, but just pressure in my upper tummy that I assume is gas)
*hunger...to the extreme! I had weight loss surgery that removed my hunger hormone...I rarely experience hunger anymore, but lately I have been starved! Could just be me being a hungry girl that loves food...maybe too early to get the hungry all the time symptom)
*back pain
*Tingling in my nipples (could be due to the cold weather)
*constipation
*some egg like discharge mostly when I wipe after peeing...
I took a pregnancy test yesterday (5 days before af is due) and got a bfn :( could be too early. Trying hard not to get my hopes up, but man I am so ready to see a positive!!! What do you guys think?

I've had all of those with a BFP before. The tingly nipple thing though only happened for one day on one nipple with me though! It can still be too early 5 days before AF. Good luck! :flower:

Thank you!!! Needing all the luck I can get! After this miscarriage I am going to be so nervous and stressed, though. Just ready to have a healthy baby!

I had a miscarriage last cycle and am currently 6dpo, so I'm feelin ya ;)

GL! I'm 8DPO & just had a bunch of egg white cm when I wiped.. Will be following this :) xx

When I first got the cm I was a little confused! Like am I ovulating twice? LMBO crazy I know, but I don't get that kind of cm. I looked it up and saw that is it a symptom of pregnancy. After my miscarriage, though, I just don't want to get my hopes up! Especially with this being my first cycle since mc. We shall see. I broke down and bought 2 tests. One for either today or tomorrow with fmu and the 2nd for day af is due (hoping she doesn't show up!) Good luck to you! Baby dust all around!!!!

When I got my BFP i noticed I had some dry white stuff on my undies most days but that was probably about it as far as any discharge goes. For me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->