my temp has been down two days in a row, could a/c affect that?

jzgrace

Reaction score
I haven't been temping long. Intact I don't know what I'm doing at all. I believe I'm about 11 dpo. Symptoms include very tender breasts, acid reflux, high body temp, nausea, extremely tired,emotional, cramping abdomen, no spotting. I just started reading about temping so I've been temping for almost two weeks bbt was 98.3-98.8......yesterday was 97.8 today 98.1 I have turned the a/c on the last two nights because my temps are usually 99.4-99.8 afternoons and night lately. Idk im going nuts!!! Anyone with something to say I need to hear it.....thank you in advance:wacko:

I also forgot to mention todays breakfast went right on through was like water.......SORRY for TMI! And m a water drinker, its pretty much all I drink but lately I can't get enough.

Are you taking your temp first thing in the morning or later in the day?

^^I thought you had to temp fiat thing in the morning. Can we temp later on in the day?

You are supposed to take your temp first thing :) I don't know if running the a/c can affect body temp that much to be honest, but I think it can. Today's temp 98.1 seems to be in your range, and the 97 dip may have been implantation, or just a dip in temp.

See if they go back up or stay lower. A temp dip can happen before AF starts too. Good luck!

Very first thing I do in the morning. I try just to move my arm and nothing else. But I keep track during the day too cause its been high.

First thing in the morning, yes. I temp all day because its been high. I guess I've become obsessed with my temp cause I almost died two years ago had a fever of 108 Dr said im lucky to have a functioning brain. But I just found out about bbt and ovulation.

Ok thanx. I'll just use a fan tonight and we'll see!

I will :) I'm so ready to break down crying, if I could sleep till the 14th I would!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->