My time is further away :(

happy2bme

Newly pregnant :)
Reaction score
I'm feeling really sad today, I know it might sound stupid but we're going to have to wait at least an extra month now as a health problem I have has resurfaced :hissy: I know it's still not long, but after thinking I only had a matter of days it is now weeks :hissy::hissy::hissy: I hope I feel better tomorrow

aww im sure time will fly by. i had mine pushed forward an extra 7months so instead of having to wait 1yr 5 months its now 2 yrs!
concentrate on getting the house sorted or anything else that could do with tweaking! ;)

I am sure time will fly for you although it must be really frustrating when it was so close. Soon!!xx

I can imagine its difficult you get your mind and body ready for this feat and then, your putting it off. It will come around quickly again. Take care of yourself first!

I can understand your frustration to.But glad your problem arrived now to get cured then while preggo's.Stay strong and pamper yourself this month to keep yourself occupied.Being it's the summer you can find a lot to get into.:hug:

i hope that time flies for you darl!!
get some well deserved rest! :hug:

I know every day feels like a month in itself, but stay strong. Make yourself do something in two wks like a night out or a pamper session then once that's here you're half way there (if you know what I mean!):hug:

Awwww hun that totally sucks :hugs: :hugs: I'm concnetrating on getting more things done in the house, i've done a list of everything i want to buy and am working my way through it :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->